PDA

View Full Version : Eye probs with Zeke?

slleipnir
09-20-2002, 03:30 PM
I think he has an eye infection! I hope that's all it is anyway..he won't open his eyes all the way, and a few mins ago he walked into a chair. I think he was just being careless, I know he can see. But he'll close them whenever he came, and doesn't fully open them..I'm SOOOOOOOO worried somethings wrong! I've only had him a day but I love him so much. He's soo sweet. I have an apt tomorrow at 11:30..God, I hope it's nothing big!

lovemymaltese
09-20-2002, 03:32 PM
aw, poor thing. Bless his sweet little heart. Sorry Zeke about your eye. I am sure that it is nothing. They will probably give his some drops and a kiss on the nose to make him better. :)

Kfamr
09-20-2002, 05:16 PM
Poor Zeke!
Hope he is ok.

My father and i just got back from the HS and SPCA! There was a dog at the HS that looked JUST like Zeke. Made me think of him ;D

And, at the SPCA in the puppies section was a Fuzzy female chow/shep mix. So Cute! She was just a little fuzz ball...Tan with black markings like Sim! -sigh- too bad my parents suck.:(

trisha0503
09-20-2002, 05:20 PM
poor zeke:( i hope he's ok... did he eat today? Keep us posted on his condition.. I hope he'll have a good sleep tonight... We'll keep him in our prayers :)

slleipnir
09-20-2002, 07:28 PM
He seems totally fine other then that. He eats, drinks, goes to the washroom and even plays fine. He's still hyper as ever. My bro thinks (Who by the way absolutly loves him, he said he didn't want a dog. The reason I know he does, is cause he cleaned up his mess, when he said there was no way he would) he prob got a little shampoo in his eyes. I hope it's nothing serious, and he's going to the vets tom anyway, I hope he'll just need drops or something.

slleipnir
09-21-2002, 10:02 AM
The vet said he could have a scratch, infection, or staff (?) infection (pimple of some sort) So he got drops, and I take him in on Weds..I hope it clears up.

anna_66
09-21-2002, 12:16 PM
Hope poor Zeke's eye clears up soon!

Cookiebaker
09-21-2002, 12:26 PM
Poor Zeke! I hope your eye feels better soon, and that the drops will bring relief!! Malone sends a big sloppy doggie kiss! :)

Aspen and Misty
09-21-2002, 12:33 PM
Awww Zeke I hope your eye gets better! The drops will help don't worry, now just let yoru mommie put them in your eye and you will be good to go ::hugs::

Ash

slleipnir
09-21-2002, 07:13 PM
Awww Zeke I hope your eye gets better! The drops will help don't worry, now just let yoru mommie put them in your eye and you will be good to go ::hugs::

Wow, I wish he'd listen to that! He won't let me put them in! My dad holds him down and he still squirms out, and he cries and whines. I feel like I'm hurting him!! I hope it clears up soon..