PDA

View Full Version : Hannah's Valentines day at School

sparks19
02-13-2009, 05:31 PM
So hannah went to daycare today and they exchanged valentines cards

SO... being that she is the only girl in class ALL of her cards were from... BOYS!!!!!

the got a sucker with one card, some chocolate kisses with another card, a sheet of stickers with two cards and a little baggie of teddy grahams with another card. All the boys competing for the affections of one Punky monkey

They got to have some angel food cake as a special snack and they made cards (although Brian thinks he accidently left the card at school) and read a special valentines day book. A very busy and exciting day

happy valentines day (a little early but that's ok)

Medusa
02-13-2009, 05:37 PM
A friend and I were talking today about Valentines Day when we were in grade school. It was so much fun! We made special V boxes and, of course, we wanted to be the girl w/the most V's. I still remember one that I got in second grade: it was a big skunk w/a huge fluffy tail. I can't recall what it said but it was very sweet and that boy had a crush on me all through grade school and even high school. Such good memories. Wait til Hannah is in grade school and she comes home w/the most V's, as I'm sure she will. What fun! :)

shepgirl
02-13-2009, 07:37 PM
Guess everyone is reminiscing about past Valentine's days. That's what I was doing with a friend today also and we were cracked up laughing at some of years and valentines we would get or send.
Hannah wants a head start with those cute boys....grade school should have you in a tizzy...she'll be a heartbreaker...ha ha.'

Happy Valentine's day everyone. although a tad early.

RICHARD
02-13-2009, 07:39 PM
So hannah went to daycare today and they exchanged valentines cards

SO... being that she is the only girl in class ALL of her cards were from... BOYS!!!!!

Tell the kids that she sent me a Christmas card........I'll meet then at the flagpole, after school!:mad::D

sabies
02-14-2009, 04:54 AM
Didn't you think you'd have time before having to worry about BOYS?! My Sam has competition at daycare (I think it's mostly girls) and from the webcam I see that they have upped the competition by learning to remove their skirts or pants and run around the room. And it seemed like they all came from good homes! Worst part is they are incapable of putting the clothes back on themselves but maybe in a few months . . .

joycenalex
02-14-2009, 07:53 AM
ya know....the first kid who breaks hannahs heart is gonna have puckstop AND richard after his rattle... are there safehouses for 3 year olds? :eek::D:eek:

sparks19
02-14-2009, 09:39 AM
HAHAHAHA now I just have visions of richard and Brian running down the street in a rage looking for little Timmy who break my Hannahs heart lol.

Today hannah is dressed in a pink top and a sweater with hearts... she's all ready for Valentines day part TWO lol.

joycenalex
02-14-2009, 11:30 AM
it seems to me in a way 'our' PT kids have (courtesy) 'aunts and 'uncles' globally and locally. we (the courtesy) family members get updates, pictures, cards, so we do have an intrest in and concern for 'our' kids. the mental image of richard, waiting for the bell, out at the flagpole, wearing mirrored sunglasses, black tshirt, jeans and shoes could be a little scary, and smile provoking when the white catfur starts to fly...:D:eek::D

caseysmom
02-14-2009, 12:10 PM
Hey this is 2009 equal rights for women and all...any boy breaks Hannah's heart this Aunti is gonna come chase him down too...probably just with a frying pan though!

sparks19
02-14-2009, 12:28 PM
it seems to me in a way 'our' PT kids have (courtesy) 'aunts and 'uncles' globally and locally. we (the courtesy) family members get updates, pictures, cards, so we do have an intrest in and concern for 'our' kids. the mental image of richard, waiting for the bell, out at the flagpole, wearing mirrored sunglasses, black tshirt, jeans and shoes could be a little scary, and smile provoking when the white catfur starts to fly...:D:eek::D

HAHA what a mental image. and he's gotta have his arms crossed in a no nonsense manner lol. Or pounding his fist in his hand LOL. Oh what a mental picture that is.

Hey this is 2009 equal rights for women and all...any boy breaks Hannah's heart this Aunti is gonna come chase him down too...probably just with a frying pan though!

LOL now there is a mental image... if you are gonna be wielding a frying pan you gotta wear the house coat and rollers and run out in your slippers :D

I pity anyone who messes with hannah hahaha.

caseysmom
02-14-2009, 12:31 PM
I somehow think she'll be the heartbreaker anyway so we won't have to worry:D

Puckstop31
02-14-2009, 04:58 PM
I pity anyone who messes with hannah hahaha.

I love you babe. :love: You just gave me the best idea for another routine to use on the poor saps Hannah wants to date. LOL

The Mr. T, "I pity the fool..." line of stuff. It will be grand. By the time Hannah is dating, (c. 2100 AD ;) ) none of the kids will know who Mr. T is/was, so it might just work.... Or not.

I'll keep ya posted. :D

Puckstop31
02-14-2009, 04:59 PM
I somehow think she'll be the heartbreaker anyway so we won't have to worry:D

Thats what we are hoping for. Tanya has some training to work on. LOL

cassiesmom
02-14-2009, 07:43 PM
Happy Valentine's Day, Hannah! :love: