PDA

View Full Version : Are Things Shrinking?

Daisy and Delilah
02-12-2009, 11:27 PM
Call me crazy but......are things getting smaller on the site? i.e. I know the font size on the DOTD, COTD and POTD have gotten smaller but I think our sig pics are getting smaller. Just now, I started a birthday thread and used "size 5". It also looks smaller. Am I losing it?:confused:

Karen
02-13-2009, 02:02 AM
We have made no changes in the default font sizes. You may have inadvertently changes something in your browser preferences or your monitor settings. Check those, okay?

Daisy and Delilah
02-13-2009, 08:17 AM
Okay. Thanks, Karen. My computer is acting more weird by the minute.:confused:

K9soul
02-13-2009, 11:08 AM
Terry, you might try holding your control key on the keyboard while moving the mouse wheel up. That makes fonts (and the web page in general) larger and if you move it down it makes fonts smaller. Sometimes you can do it by accident. Maybe that's what happened?

Karen
02-13-2009, 11:49 AM
Okay. Thanks, Karen. My computer is acting more weird by the minute.:confused:

Uh oh - do you have virus protection installed? I'm guessing you are on a PC ...

Daisy and Delilah
02-17-2009, 05:14 PM
Uh oh - do you have virus protection installed? I'm guessing you are on a PC ...

Thanks, Jess. I think I did something to it. I've got it fixed now.

Karen: I do have virus protection. I downloaded a new home page from AT & T and I just messed up a few things. After a couple of hours, I figured it out I think. Thanks.:confused: