PDA

View Full Version : Kitties always on my mind!

kuhio98
02-11-2009, 10:49 AM
I'm up in Prudhoe Bay working away. As I'm standing in line for breakfast this morning, I look out the window and see a white blur running through the snow.

I opened my mouth and just about yelled, "How the he!! did Pepper get outside again!?!!!!!!!!!!!!" When I realized I was away at work. That wasn't Pepper, it was an Arctic Fox. :)

Guess the kitties are always on my mind......

Do you ever do that when you're away from home? Think you see your kitties, when they're not there?

wolflady
02-11-2009, 10:56 AM
How cool, an artic fox!! :) I have to agree, no matter where I am...I am sure to spot kitties or doggie and make an animal friend along the way.

Moesha
02-11-2009, 02:03 PM
When I was in Paris a couple of years ago, there was a man with a tent set up on the corner of a busy street. Under his tent, there was a dog and a kitty. The kitty looked just like my Morgan. I had to take a picture.

Barbara
02-11-2009, 02:18 PM
When I awake in a hotel I always expect Tigris or Filou to jump on my bed- but I never saw them ;) Maybe we don't have enough foxes here (Filou would look like a red fox ;))

GILL
02-11-2009, 02:33 PM
That's how we came home with ROSCOE. She is named after the town she was found in. This is while we were at a model airplane show in up state New York.

snowbelle15
02-11-2009, 03:16 PM
I use to do the same thing too. I would be outside and I would see a white cat. Instantly I would think its Snowbelle until I see that she's inside the house.

catmandu
02-11-2009, 04:06 PM
I think of My Cats All the time, of course!:love::love:
When I am buying Meat Ends , I Pick out the ones I think that the Found and Porch Cats will like to eat.:cool::cool:
And My Angels are with me when I dine iut and I always go to the places that they recommend as they are aware of what a good food deal is.
Just the other day we had a bottled water, a Banquet Burger and Fries with Beef Gravy for 5 Dollars and we enjoyed that so much.
Then theres Poco Loco with thier Fajitas where we dine and Quiznos and Matsuis with thier Chicken Terryaki too.:D:D:D
I am never alone My Cats and Angels keep me company ALWAYS!!!
:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
02-11-2009, 04:17 PM
:love: Oh yes for sure my babies are always on my mind.. The artic fox I am sure was very pretty..

catmandu
02-12-2009, 07:13 AM
And My Angels find things for me , like a Pittsburgh Steeler pullover!
Now I am not only warm, but cool as well as I now am wearing the coolest article of clothing I have ever owned with the logo of the current Super Bowl Champion.
Thank You , My Cat Angels!!!
:love::love::love::)

Killearn Kitties
02-12-2009, 08:25 AM
Not only do I do it away from home, I do it when I am at home as well. I often think that something I see out of the corner or my eye, a handbag, cushion etc, is a cat.

Laura's Babies
02-12-2009, 08:47 AM
I do it all the time when I am at work. A shadow out the corner of my eye and I drop my hand and reach down to pet one, then realize they are not on the boat with me. In that half awake/half asleep state, I find myself patting around on the bed, looking for one of them.. Gee, I miss them so much when I am at work..

kuhio98
02-12-2009, 09:10 AM
I do it all the time when I am at work. A shadow out the corner of my eye and I drop my hand and reach down to pet one, then realize they are not on the boat with me. In that half awake/half asleep state, I find myself patting around on the bed, looking for one of them.. Gee, I miss them so much when I am at work..I miss them too! I'm flying home today so I'll get a kitty fix tonight. I'm only away for 2 weeks at a time, I can't imagine being gone a whole month like you do. (But, it sure would be nice to be home a whole month.) :D