PDA

View Full Version : The wait is FINALLY over!

davidpizzica
02-11-2009, 10:21 AM
My new dentures are finally done! My dentist just called and told me this morning that they're done and I can get them next wednesday. You don't know HOW LONG I've waited for them. A very late Christmas present! I can chew again!

Medusa
02-11-2009, 10:23 AM
Now go out and buy a bag of peanuts and have a good steak dinner. :)

davidpizzica
02-11-2009, 10:31 AM
Now go out and buy a bag of peanuts and have a good steak dinner. :)

Good idea! I just might do that!

Daisy and Delilah
02-11-2009, 10:41 AM
YAY!!! We can't wait to see you smiling on Pet Talk with the new choppers.:)

Laura's Babies
02-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Peanuts, steaks, apples, salads, TACO'S! Mmmmmm!

Karen
02-11-2009, 11:23 AM
Wait! Don't buy the steak quite yet! :) Okay, you can buy it, but don't cook it yet - it'll take your mouth a day or two to get used to the new choppers. Give yourself slightly less challenging things to chew for a couple days, okay? :) And congratulations - we look forward to seeing your new smile!

lvpets2002
02-11-2009, 12:07 PM
:) My Dad would try to do that every time he got new choppers.. He would try to eat everything in the first week.. Then it was Ouchy Ouchy because the new choopers rubbed a raw spot in his mouth..

WooHoo Congrats David on the New Choppers.. If I was close to you I would take you out to a Steak & Lobster Dinner..

Medusa
02-11-2009, 04:37 PM
:) My Dad would try to do that every time he got new choppers.. He would try to eat everything in the first week.. Then it was Ouchy Ouchy because the new choopers rubbed a raw spot in his mouth..

That's the point. You're supposed to do that in order to see where the denture needs to be adjusted so that you won't get sore spots when you eat nuts, steak, etc. :)

carole
02-11-2009, 04:58 PM
Awesome bro, i am so happy for you, how about posting a smiley pic if you can would love to see you with your new teeth, go and enjoy that big hearty burger we talked about, and ENJOY it to the max, cheers brother.:):D

moosmom
02-11-2009, 09:20 PM
It'll be worth the wait, handsome. You MUST post a picture once you get your new choppers.