PDA

View Full Version : Cat-ropractic Therapy?

RICHARD
02-08-2009, 10:43 AM
Fur some reason I woke up with a back ache yesterday.

It bugged me until this morning when I stoked up the fireplace, threw down a few aspirins, and a sleeping bag on the floor so I could heat up my back.

About three minutes later I had the Edster laying on top of me, sucking up the heat and pinning me in place.

It got way too warm for the both of us a few minutes later so I was able to transition to the couch and try to get comfy there.

I turned to look at how high the fire had become and noticed that some one had gone back to claim THEIR place on the floor.

As usual, I am a second citizen in my home.

I think you know who is first!:rolleyes::mad::D

Randi
02-08-2009, 10:50 AM
That's right Eddie, you rule! Keep you dad in place! :D

R, Hope you back is better!

kuhio98
02-08-2009, 11:39 AM
How kind of you to warm that spot up for Edster! Afterall, that's your job, right? :D

Willy is our heat-seeking-missile. Whenever anyone gets up from the couch or bed, he's on the spot before it can cool down. And verrrrrry relunctant to leave when you want "your" spot back.

Laura's Babies
02-08-2009, 11:58 AM
I know I am in second place to my gang. They get the best spots in bed, I get what they leave. They get the best spots on the sofa, I take what they leave..

My problem is that they are here more than I am, I am gone every other month, they are here always.... so this is their house and I am the guest. Only I get to pay the bills to keep them warm, to feed them and pay for whatever they need....

Ahhhhh! But the rewards are priceless! :D

catmandu
02-08-2009, 01:52 PM
I know that we are co-inhabitants here , and that if My Fur Pals are not well, I help them. and if I am sad or in pain, that they are Furry Mobile Heating Pads who know just the right place to go to make their very Old Dad feel better.:):):):)

cassiesmom
02-08-2009, 07:57 PM
As usual, I am a second citizen in my home.

I think you know who is first!:rolleyes::mad::D

Same here! I only live there because I have opposable thumbs.

lvpets2002
02-09-2009, 12:19 PM
:love: Yes how so Sweet of you Richard to warm up Ed's place on the floor.. We humans are always second..:D

RICHARD
02-09-2009, 03:32 PM
MY back is better today, thanks to my Cat-ropractor!:D

----------------------

When you reminded me about 'being second' it brought to mind a book that Gale Sayers, a great Chicago Bears football player wrote.

The title was the third line from a saying that sat on one of his coaches desk.

God is First.
Family, Second.
I am Third.

I think I was just booted down one place on the podium?;)