PDA

View Full Version : ok just exactly what am I doing wrong?

funny felines
02-05-2009, 09:09 PM
I tried many times while posting happy birthday to the 13 year old kitty. I could not get it to type the way I wanted for nothing!

I wanted capitol letters...is it this website or this computer or WHAT???:confused::mad:

Freedom
02-05-2009, 09:21 PM
You can't type a thread which is all capital letters and nothing else; capitals is considered "yelling."

BUT IF YOU PUT IN A BIT WHICH IS NOT IN CAPS, THEN IT WILL GO THROUGH! ;)

Give it another try!

sasvermont
02-05-2009, 09:23 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN CAPITAL LETTERS

yep it needs lower case too!

If I should delete the lower case, the upper case reverts to lower case! Hmmmmmm.

Taz_Zoee
02-05-2009, 09:40 PM
I recently learned this. I even have a post in Town Hall because I was getting so frustrated that it kept happening to me. But now I know, so I can type in peace. :D

catmandu
02-06-2009, 09:45 AM
I HAVE TYPED IN CAPITAL LETTERS AS MY EYES ARE FAILING AND I DONT HAVE TO RETYPE SO MUCH.
BUT IF ITS YELLING I WILL STOP ,
THE TROUBLE I HAVE IS GETTING DIFFERENT COLORS AND FONTS TO WORK.:eek::eek::eek:

Pinot's Mom
02-06-2009, 12:34 PM
I can do anything with fonts- I just can't post pictures!

I've read the instructions, I just feel computer challenged. :rolleyes:

Karen
02-06-2009, 12:36 PM
I HAVE TYPED IN CAPITAL LETTERS AS MY EYES ARE FAILING AND I DONT HAVE TO RETYPE SO MUCH.
BUT IF ITS YELLING I WILL STOP ,
THE TROUBLE I HAVE IS GETTING DIFFERENT COLORS AND FONTS TO WORK.:eek::eek::eek:

For you, we know that it has to do with your eyesight, so no one thinks you are shouting, Catmandu! Keep doing what you do!

smokey the elder
02-06-2009, 12:36 PM
Gary, you get a pass!:)

Laura's Babies
02-06-2009, 02:22 PM
I agree Gary, we know it has to do with your eyesight....someday that could also be one of us with poor eyesight...

I can do anything with fonts- I just can't post pictures!

First, do you have them stored online at Photobucket o a place like that? Some of us will be glad to help you through posting pictures... We would be rewarded with PICTURES then!!

Karen
02-06-2009, 02:26 PM
Now you don't even have to have them stored elsewhere - you can put them in albums here on Pet Talk! I can walk you through that, if you want!

Laura's Babies
02-07-2009, 07:36 AM
Yea! I forgot about that.. I need to add more to my ablum and forget we have that now.. :rolleyes:

Pinot's Mom
02-07-2009, 08:52 AM
Karen, I'd love to know how to post the pictures into albums. I have some (many, my husband and I are a little addicted) great pictures of Pinot, but didn't know what to do with them. I looked at past posts, and tried some things, but just couldn't get it. The help would be greatly appreciated!:)

Maggie

funny felines
02-12-2009, 09:55 PM
ok NOW I understand LOL :o:o