PDA

View Full Version : Huh?

Laura's Babies
02-04-2009, 01:04 PM
January 8th, 2009
Samantha: "Does this mean you have to leave again?" :eek:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/OHIO%20RIVER%202009/IMG_0123-1.jpg

Febuary 3, 2009
Giz: "YIPIEE!!!!!!!!!!! MOM IS HOME!!!!!". :love:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/OHIO%20RIVER%202009/IMG_0364.jpg

OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY!!! We thought we were dreaming last night when we hear that voice but if we ALL heard it, it had to be real!! MOM was home! OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! Yep, she is here and we all got to sleep with her and it was heaven having her in our bed again!

Samantha: I slept right on top of her purring, I couldn't help it... I just laid there close to her heart and purred my heart away. My purring must have woke her several times because she kept petting me every now and then and whispering my name.. OHHHHHHHhhhhh, it was so SWEEEEET! :love:

Amy: I slept by her side. I got up on the bed and pitched myself at her so I could be close and I purred and purred and purred and I rubbed and rubbed and rubbed her. All that purring we all did must have wore her out because she went right to sleep! :love:

Boo: I stayed on the bed with those brats for a few minutes but they took all the best spots so I went got on my bunk bed after I gave her a minute of my purr therapy. :love:

Giz: Well, I stood guard! I was on that coat and life jacket in the living room so if she tried to go again, I could alert everyone else. It smelled of her so I was happy. :love:

kimlovescats
02-04-2009, 01:09 PM
Awwww, what a sweet welcome home!!!:D

HUGS,
Kim

Scooter's Mom
02-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Welcome home!

Anikaca77
02-04-2009, 01:44 PM
Welcome Back!

jennielynn1970
02-04-2009, 01:47 PM
I love the story, especially Boo's point of view, lol. I can just picture her saying that, lol.

Welcome home!!

Taz_Zoee
02-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Awww, the babies are so happy to have meowmie home!! :D

catlover4ever
02-04-2009, 02:34 PM
They sure did miss you!! Glad your home and that you had a safe trip. :)

cassiesmom
02-04-2009, 03:40 PM
Yaaaaaay, Laura's Babies' Meowmie is home! I was just looking at the calendar yesterday and thinking she must be coming back soon. Yaaaay, welcome home meowmie!

catmandu
02-04-2009, 05:15 PM
THERE WAS A ROMANTIC OLD SONG
REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOOD!!!
:love::love::love:
THAT MUST BE A MONTHLY OCCASION AT LA MAISON DE LAURA ET CHATS!!!
:love::love::love::love:

Laura's Babies
02-04-2009, 07:06 PM
It was a most interesting trip up on that Ohio River, we traveled from Cincinatti to Pittsburg I have posted pictures in the "other", "general" section. I was not on the boat the full 28 days but considering it took me 2 days to get all the way up to the boat and back, I think I was gone l-o-n-g enough! I was wore out when I got back but just from doing 2 days in a car! I use to work on the Ohio River and always wanted to do another trip up there... just NOT in the winter months. We arrived in Pittsburg along with that winter storm and it made me realize the only SAFE way to travel in a winter storm is on a BOAT!!!!! :eek:

Donnaj4962
02-04-2009, 07:35 PM
Welcome Home Laura! Sounds like you had quite the welcoming committee to help you settle in on your first night back!