PDA

View Full Version : My New Addition, Remy!!!

MonicanHonda
02-03-2009, 09:45 AM
Hey guys! We have a new addition to the pack, Remington. But we call her Remy. We will be receiving her on Feb. 13th! I cannot wait. Honda was a little standoffish, but that was because the mother was there and she's very protective. I can't wait to see those two jumping around and playing. I hope it helps Honda feel youthful and I hope Honda helps teach the puppy. :) She's sooo cute. Here are some pictures...

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q96/AMedicsGF/IMG_0858-1.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q96/AMedicsGF/IMG_0865-1.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q96/AMedicsGF/IMG_0859-1.jpg

Once I get her into my house I'll have a WHOLE bunch of photos. :)

Taz_Zoee
02-03-2009, 10:06 AM
Woo Hoo!! Hello there Remy!! I was hoping there'd be more pictures of you here. :)
I love the last picture and the beagle peaking around the person in the background. Hee hee. :)

So I guess I have to be patient and wait 10 more days to see more pictures of her. *taps foot impatiently* :p ;) I'm sure you are more anxious than I am to GET her home!! :D

CountryWolf07
02-03-2009, 11:20 AM
Adorable addition to the household! Love beagles! :)

MonicanHonda
02-03-2009, 11:24 AM
Zac, my husband, has had a beagle before and he loves them. I just hope she is a good dog. Lol I hope Honda rubs off on her. I am soooooo anxious to get her home. I know she'll be a good dog... we just have to train her right. I've been watching It's me or the dog on animal planet and just finished cesar milan's book. I am so serious about this. LOL!!!! I have our potty and feeding schedule up already.... we already bought her her cage, toys, bed, food bowls, collar, everything. Lol Thank goodness she's free, because we've already spent three hundred dollars on her. HAHAHA!!! She has her first vet appt. on the Monday after Valentine's day. I hope he says she's healthy or I'm going to be mad.... :)

CountryWolf07
02-03-2009, 11:27 AM
That's great. :)

I had a Beagle, Rosie. I miss her, she was a wonderful dog, but right now, I have a new addition, Hank, who is a Beagle/Boston terrier mix. :) Have fun with her, they are great dogs.

MonicanHonda
02-03-2009, 12:05 PM
I'm just worried she'll bark/howl a lot. I really don't want a barker, which I know beagles are known for. LoL!!! I actually CAN'T have a barker, I'm in an apartment. But... Honda doesn't bark at all, and I know how to teach a dog NOT to bark, so I'm hoping these two things will influence her a bit. Because a little barking isn't bad...

lvpets2002
02-03-2009, 12:09 PM
:love: KerrrrSplishhhh.. Thats just me over here melting.. Hey what happened to the Cuteness Warning.. Awweee Remy is just too so Cute & Adorable.. Wittle belly rubbss Remy..

dreamparkingspace
02-03-2009, 03:32 PM
What a cute little pooch. I like Beagles. I have a Beagle named Hector, who very rarely barks. In fact, my Mom and I had no idea what his bark even sounded like until about a year or two after rescuing him, that's how rarely he barks...And when he does bark, he sounds more like a seal rather than a howler.

Kewll0ser
02-03-2009, 04:55 PM
Aww ! How cute ! Shes so precious ! The shelter around here is FULL of beagles. They're always so quiet in their cages, and when they do bark, it sounds like a howl. I cant wait to see her grow up...Ten more days. :p

boomersooner
02-03-2009, 05:03 PM
Honda is beautiful!! I have a dalmatian who will be 15 in June.....We waited a little too long to get a new puppy when we got our Boomer last spring....He's just too much puppy for Cassie.....so we pretty much keep them separated....I know your two will get along fine, though, because Honda looks younger than ours. Remy is precious, and yes, we need lots of pictures...Good luck!!!

K9karen
02-03-2009, 08:54 PM
My Logan's cousin is a Beagle, and we all love Gizmo more than anything. Smart as a whip, playful, great body with a very healthy appetite! I love the photo of you holding Remi like a hooman baby. Have a lifetime of happiness with Remy. I know your Honda and her will get along perfectly! Keep the camera batteries charged!

MonicanHonda
02-03-2009, 09:02 PM
Aww, I hope she turns out good too. :) BTW, your dalmatian is adorable and doesn't look old at all!!! :) Honda is ten years old right now, but she's never acted like a dalmatian... she's weird. She has this really weird motherly instinct. She LOVES puppies. Lol

ramanth
02-03-2009, 09:02 PM
Congrats!

tikeyas_mom
02-03-2009, 09:10 PM
I love little Remmy!! SOOO Cute!! I can smell the puppy breath from here :D
I'm sure she will fit in nicely!! good luck with the no barking :)

shais_mom
02-03-2009, 10:44 PM
she is adorable!
give Honda a big kiss from me and Remy too! :D

4 Dog Mother
02-04-2009, 08:24 AM
Oh, Monica, she is adorable! I am sure it is hard to wait 10 more days to get her - I would be going nuts! What vet are you taking her to? I was trying to figure out how old she would be by Memorial Day but my brain isn't working yet today. I hope she will be old enough to bring to the Pet Talk dog park gathering. You will want her to have all of her shots before you bring her out. I am glad Honda likes puppies. Puppies can be very annoying to older dogs. Jack really doesn't care much for Tucker but Tucker can be very, very annoying to the older, bigger dogs. He loves to jump up and bite their ears or at whatever he can reach. It does NOT make him very popular. Can't wait to see more pictures of her and of course, of Honda too. Diana

MonicanHonda
02-04-2009, 10:40 AM
Lol, I don't think I'll make it to the Memorial day gathering just because my wedding is the 30th. Lol She'll be old enough to go. I believe she gets her last shots at 16 weeks... or at least that's how old the dog park says she has to be. But I can't wait for you guys to meet her!!!!!!!!!! The breeder says she's so playful. Lol I can't WAIT any longer... I talk about her everyday to anyone. Lol I can't wait.

MonicanHonda
02-04-2009, 10:58 AM
Just kidding. I see Memorial Day is on the 25th this year. I dunno, we'll have to see. I could probably convince my mother to let me come back to Findlay for the day. Lol She'll be bugging me with all this wedding stuff. "You have to do this... and this..." lol Maybe Zac and I can sneak away. Hahaha

lute
02-04-2009, 02:00 PM
awwww!!! What a cutie! I love the name.

Cincy'sMom
02-04-2009, 09:40 PM
What a cutie!!!

Try not to wrry too much if Honda doesn't take to the puppy right away. Even though Sadie was young when we got Cincy, it was a day or two before she really accepted her. But they quickly became best friends and 7 years later and 1 brother added, they are still inseperable!

I guess a wedding might be an excuse to the miss the Memorail Day gathering....but we'll hope to see ya'll on Labor Day!

cassiesmom
02-04-2009, 10:08 PM
she is adorable!
give Honda a big kiss from me and Remy too! :D

That goes for me, too ... big kiss for Honda and little kiss for Remy!