PDA

View Full Version : LOST thread

smokey the elder
02-03-2009, 07:47 AM
Richard's idea for a "24" thread made me think, we should have a LOST thread. What do you think of the season so far? Is anyone as totally confused as I am? It's hard enough to keep track of the Russian novel scale cast, now they are *spoiler below*

time travelling!:D:eek:

3Catcondo
02-03-2009, 08:29 AM
I think this season rocks. I am a die hard LOST fan, it's so good, always keeps you guessing. Here is a link to a good site that recaps each episode spoiler free, you may want to check out. I will also try to help answer your questions if you want to pm me.

www.longlivelocke.com

BitsyNaceyDog
02-03-2009, 02:25 PM
I'm really loving this season of Lost so far. I really love that they are time traveling too.

Richard's 24 thread is killing me. I love that show, but my husband and I haven't gotten to watch any of this season yet so I'm avoiding the thread.

prechrswife
02-03-2009, 02:58 PM
I'm really enjoying the new season. I'm ready for the next episode to see what happens next.

K9karen
02-03-2009, 11:07 PM
( missed the 1st episode and part of the 2nd. I forgot to Tivo it, I was so mad, but I sort of caught up with it and figured it out. I'm really hooked too. It may seem confusing sometimes, but every episode is full of surprises.

smokey the elder
02-04-2009, 06:51 AM
I think you can get it. Last week's will be on at 8 PM ("enhanced") with subtitles. I think you need subtitles to have a clue about what's going on!

The great thing about this show from an actor's perspective? Just because you're dead in one time doesn't mean you don't get lines in another!:D:p