PDA

View Full Version : Incredible, Fabulous, Wonderful News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nomilynn
09-19-2002, 08:13 PM
I went to the pet store today (it's usually just a food and supply store) because I am thinking of getting a big cat tree. As I was walking around the store I heard the cutest "MEEEEEEEEEW" I've EVER HEARD! I looked down and there was the sweetest torti kitten I had ever seen. She started crying out to me and that was it.. she had my heart. I called my mom and asked if I could buy her (it was an adoption through a vet, so the cost included spay, shots, deworming, etc etc) and she said if my aunt Lynn (who is my landlord) said yes I could have her. LYNN SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I brought her home tonight.

She is so tiny and sweet. Her name is Nutmeg because her colours remind me of spices :D

So far the meets between she and Bassett and Tilly are going ok. There is some hissing and some working out going on but no fighting (fingers crossed). Right now she is attacking Tilly's tail :D :D LOL!!! She has also growled and hissed and puffed up at herself in the mirror :rolleyes: .

I will try to see if I can get her to sit still long enough to take some pics with my webcam later. Right now there is too much going on
:D :D :D :D :D

HORAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freckles
09-19-2002, 08:24 PM
Well, how about the cat tree?

Nomilynn
09-19-2002, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Freckles
Well, how about the cat tree?

They didn't have one that I liked

Nomilynn
09-19-2002, 08:29 PM
Here is Nutmeg's first pic! :D

Uabassoon
09-19-2002, 08:32 PM
What a cute baby. Congrats on your new addition.

AmberLee
09-19-2002, 10:43 PM
Isn't she a beauty? No wonder you fell head over heels in love with her. Congratulations! I hope we see many more photos as Nutmeg grows up.

popcornbird
09-20-2002, 12:09 AM
She's cute! Looks like Noah's sister Noel!

krazyaboutkatz
09-20-2002, 12:16 AM
Congrats on your new addition. She's such a cutie pie and I love her name too. :) I'm also glad that she seems to be getting along with your other two cats. :) Have other people noticed that more Pet Talkers that have 2 cats are now getting a 3rd cat? I think it's great. I guess I'm a little biased since I also have 3 cats. I think that 3 is the perfect number though. :D Good luck. :)

lynnestankard
09-20-2002, 05:54 AM
Oh Naomi - completely gorgeous cuddleable sweetie-pie Nutmeg!!
No wonder you couldn't leave her there - such a sweet first pic., - so you know whats coming now don't you - - - - - -More please!!!
:D :D :D

Kirsten
09-20-2002, 06:03 AM
Congrats on the new kitty! :)

Nutmeg is such an adorable kitten, doesn't surprise me that it was love at the first sight... :) What a cute baby she is! :)

Kirsten

yumyum6970
09-20-2002, 07:55 AM
Congrats..she is so adorable!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-20-2002, 12:20 PM
She is adorable, and I love her name too. :) And I'm glad the meetings have gone well thus far. Congratulations on your new little baby! :D :)

NoahsMommy
09-20-2002, 12:23 PM
YAY!!!! A Three cat household!!! How wonderful!!

She is so, so cute! She DOES look like Noel! Too cute!!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-20-2002, 12:25 PM
WOW!!! What a sweet, beautiful baby! I'd love to have her myself!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!:D

lovemymaltese
09-20-2002, 12:43 PM
very precious kitty you got there, congratulations!

Cataholic
09-20-2002, 01:04 PM
Nutmeg is sooo adorable! What a sweet little kitty, and so fortunate to grow up with your two others! Three is a perfect number to have. I just have two times the amount of purrfection! Congratulations on the newest addition.

moosmom
09-20-2002, 03:55 PM
What a precious little girl she is!!! I have a tortie named Mollie Rose. She was my very first cat 8 years ago and I have since been adopted by 5 more making a total of 6! Congratulations!

Nomilynn
09-20-2002, 06:46 PM
Thank you all SO much! She's a treat to have in my home :D

Logan
09-20-2002, 09:38 PM
I have to tell you how happy it made me to see the title of your post, and I didn't even know what it was going to be about, but I knew it would be good! :) And it is!! Nutmeg is adorable!!! Hurray for Mom and Aunt Lynn for letting her join your family!!! Have a wonderful time with her!!! :D

gini
09-20-2002, 09:45 PM
Oh, these little guys are sooo smart! Nutmeg took one look at you and knew exactly what to say to you to have her forever home.

The word adorable is getting a bit bruised, but it sure fits!

More pictures, please, whenever you have the time.

Ann
09-21-2002, 05:54 AM
Oh, that's wonderful news!! I'm glad that little Nutmeg got such a good home :)

Post more pics ;)

Tina
09-21-2002, 07:40 AM
Congrats!! On your new addition. Nutmeg is so cute!!