PDA

View Full Version : The Magic Dish-A story of faith.

RICHARD
02-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Hi my name is Edward.

I am a house cat that lives near Los Angeles, California.

I have always been blessed with having a loving home, parents and a magic dish.

This dish is really special to me. Let me explain?

This dish is a shallow metal dish that is set aside for me and my treats. I have a gravity fed feeder box-Dad fills it up and I scarf out of it and it refills itself automatically- I think dad sad something like, "As long as you have gravity on your side, you will eat!" That was really neat, but dad got me this really cool dish made out of metal that produces treats out of thin air!

Like magic!

When it's wmpty I go over and sit next to it, close my eyes and MEOW loudly!
Sometimes it works on the first try, other times I have to give it a few really loud cries before it magically gets filled with my special treats! Temptations, Goodlife Recipe or those Purina treats that make my poop stinky!

But, that's another thread!;)

Actually, I'll tell all my friends out there in PT Land that it's my assistant that helps conjure up all my treats! :)

I get him off the couch and he magically makes the treats appear from the Big White storage box in the kitchen. He fills up the dish when he hears me cry.

I know it's not really magic, but sometimes he feeds me before he feeds himself. I'd like to think that is something special. I guess it's more a story of faith than is sleight of hand!

It's really good because I don't think I could say, "ABRACADABRA" anyway!:D;)

lvpets2002
02-02-2009, 04:45 PM
:) Well Edward its so good to hear your story.. I do think you are some-what getting your kitty dad trained the right way.. Keep up the good work..:D

Cinder & Smoke
02-02-2009, 04:49 PM
Actually, I'll tell all my friends out there in PT Land that
it's my assistant that helps conjure up all my treats! :)

It's really good because I don't think I could say, "ABRACADABRA" anyway!:D;)

EDWARD ~

You say "ABRACADABRA" just phine ...
it only sounds like *MEE-YEOOOOOW*!

:D

catmandu
02-02-2009, 04:53 PM
OUR CAT DAD HAS 4 DISHES WHICH ARE PAILS THAT ARE ALWAYS FULL.
THAT WAY IF HE DIES, WE WONT HAVE TO EAT HIM UNTIL HELP ARRIVES
AS HES PRETTY OLD AND TOUGH.
CAN YOU LET OUR DAD KNOW HOW THE MAGIC TREAT DISH WORKS TOO!
YOUR PALS , THE FOUND HOTEL CATS.:love::love:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_cats720.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=1179585386.pbw)