PDA

View Full Version : Dogs on tv

tikeyas_mom
02-02-2009, 04:22 PM
Does anyone eles absolutly love watching shows about dogs on TV.

I think my three favorites are Cesar millan -Dog whisperer..
Animal precinct, and Animal cops.

I like watching the animals get taken out of abusive homes, and then rehomed to people who truly love them. And seeing how many people are dedicated to rescueing these animals..

What is your favorite TV dog/Animal show??

Kewll0ser
02-02-2009, 05:17 PM
I LOVE watching any show that has to do with dogs. Usually, my tv is on Animal Planet all day. I'm also ADDICTED to Meerkat Manor. It's like a soap opera for animals.

My top three favorite dog shows are:

Dog Whisperer
Dogtown
And Animal Precinct

dreamparkingspace
02-02-2009, 07:23 PM
Dog Whisperer, Dogtown, Dogs 101, K9 Cops, Iditarod, It's Me or the Dog, all those Animal Cops shows, and basically every dog movie (Eight Below, K9, Best in Show, Year of the Dog, etc.) are my personal favorites :)

shepgirl
02-02-2009, 07:52 PM
I'm not a Ceasar Millan fan so I never watch him. I'm more into movies about dogs or horses, anything with those I will watch even if the acting isn't that great.

Kewll0ser
02-03-2009, 05:51 PM
Does anyone remember the movie "All Dogs Go to Heaven" ? I'm in love with that movie. My favorite character was Charlie, and I even have a stuffed animal named after him . :D:p:love:

cassiesmom
02-03-2009, 06:36 PM
The Westminster Kennel Club dog show is coming up soon - I love to watch that.

MonicanHonda
02-03-2009, 08:55 PM
I love Dog Whisperer!!! I also love It's Me Or The Dog. Also... I used to love Breed All About It... the Animal Cops/rescue shows. Almost anything on Animal Planet.. .and Dogtown

K9karen
02-03-2009, 10:49 PM
I especially love dog (animal) commercials.

I used to watch Animal Cops all the time, but so many episodes upset me that I couldn't shake the incidences from my head. I used to LOVE Pet Star with Mario Lopez (:love:). Loved Meerkat Manor, but once again, when one of them dies or get hurts, I have to turn away. :( I keep my eyes open for any shows on elephants, though..a happy show..once again, when I see them murdered, I freak out.

lute
02-04-2009, 02:34 PM
I love watching dog shows of course!:D I also enjoy watching DogTown, Animal cops, dogs101 and Dog Whisperer.

Yorkie Lover
02-05-2009, 08:03 AM
I like the Eukenuba dog shows. I like guessing the breed before it shows up on the screen! I know I know it's weird.

lute
02-05-2009, 08:13 AM
I like the Eukenuba dog shows. I like guessing the breed before it shows up on the screen! I know I know it's weird.

I use to do the same thing. It's not weird...Because if it was that would mean I am weird.:p That is how you get to learn all the breeds. Or at least that helped me learn.

tikeyas_mom
02-05-2009, 12:19 PM
Oh, I have to aggree! I love all the dogs shows!

k9krazee
02-05-2009, 02:56 PM
Breed All About It was my FAVORITE, I'd watch it every day.

cassiesmom
02-05-2009, 05:19 PM
I like the Eukanuba dog shows. I like guessing the breed before it shows up on the screen! I know I know it's weird.

I'll have to try that! There are a few I know I can name. I like to hear the announcer talk about the breed, and then say something about the specific dog (likes to eat a certain food, sleeps or plays in a particular way, whatever). And there are always several where I say, "If ever I get to have a pure-bred dog, that's the breed I'd like."