PDA

View Full Version : Happy Groundhog Day!

Karen
02-02-2009, 10:51 AM
My Aunt Zsa had Groundhog Day for a birthday, and so I never miss celebrating the day. She passed away last year, so I just have to wish all of you Happy Groundhog Day!

Taz_Zoee
02-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Happy Groundhog Day!!

Today is Bruce's brothers birthday. And we always joke about it being on Groundhogs Day. His wife always draws him a picture of a groundhog each year. So this year she borrowed a real (taxidermy) stuffed groundhog and presented it to him yesterday. It was a little icky, but funny at the same time.

lvpets2002
02-02-2009, 12:51 PM
:) Yes for sure Happy GroundHog Day to All.. I saw where he saw his shadow.. So 6 more weeks of winter.. Now I know all of you folks in the Northern & East dont want that at all.. However I here in Texas am still waiting for some Snow..:D

Alysser
02-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Happy Groundhog day! I didn't even know it was groundhog day. The Staten Island Groundhog bit the New York Mayor today. :D

boomersooner
02-02-2009, 06:10 PM
Today is my dad's 81st birthday. He got to celebrate it by going to the doctor and getting isotopes inserted in preparation for radiation treatment for prostate cancer...Now how fun was that? HA...no, the prognosis is very good....I always ask him if he saw his shadow when he got up!