PDA

View Full Version : Baby's Outfits :) (all in post #1)

finn's mom
02-01-2009, 05:31 PM
Our last name is Lemons. We just got married on January 20th, and I saw this little outfit today at the mall. I don't plan on buying tons of clothes, because I know I'll be given plenty, new and gently used. :love: But, when I see something especially sweet, I'll splurge. I saw this and grabbed two sizes. I'll tell my mom to snatch up the other sizes...:D

Squeeze Me!

http://www.gap.com/Asset_Archive/GPWeb/Assets/Product/623/623405/big/gp623405-02vliv01.jpg

Peanut

http://www.kee-ka.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/P51PNUT_popup.jpg

Little Deer

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_96886_900001000_900000000_900001000_900-1-0

Husky_mom
02-01-2009, 05:38 PM
that is SUPER CUTE!!!... I too think itīs just perfect!!... I too wouldīve bought that...

http://www.gap.com/Asset_Archive/GPWeb/Assets/Product/623/623405/big/gp623405-02vliv01.jpg

Karen
02-01-2009, 06:02 PM
Awww, adorable and appropriate! :)

finn's mom
02-01-2009, 06:07 PM
that is SUPER CUTE!!!... I too think itīs just perfect!!... I too wouldīve bought that...

I see how you did the photo, thank you so much! :D

sirrahbed
02-01-2009, 07:03 PM
awwww that IS cute!!:)

beeniesmom
02-01-2009, 07:11 PM
Oooh I love it. I want one too!!!! :D
Congratulations on your wedding.
I am so happy for you. What a great start to a new year.
I made my first purchase yesterday too.... a box of diapers. :)

prechrswife
02-01-2009, 07:26 PM
That is perfect!

finn's mom
02-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Oooh I love it. I want one too!!!! :D
Congratulations on your wedding.
I am so happy for you. What a great start to a new year.
I made my first purchase yesterday too.... a box of diapers. :)

How cool...I think I'm going to start buying a box a week after I get the "all clear" sign from our first sonogram. :) My mother has already bought me some conventional cloth diapers. She's actually already gotten quite a few things, she's a little excited. ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-02-2009, 04:22 AM
AWWWWWWWWWW how cute!!! I would have bought these too!!

beeniesmom
02-02-2009, 06:34 AM
How cool...I think I'm going to start buying a box a week after I get the "all clear" sign from our first sonogram. :) My mother has already bought me some conventional cloth diapers. She's actually already gotten quite a few things, she's a little excited. ;)

I got the all clear early last week. A few of my co-workers who had kids said that from the 3rd/4th month on, they would buy a box of diapers every payday, so they already had an arsenal when they needed them. The funny thing was that it was my hubby who said 'OK, let's get a box of diapers too' when we went grocery shopping.

finn's mom
02-02-2009, 08:43 AM
I got the all clear early last week. A few of my co-workers who had kids said that from the 3rd/4th month on, they would buy a box of diapers every payday, so they already had an arsenal when they needed them.

Yay, I'm excited for you! :D I just entered my twelfth week, so I'm hoping my first sonogram is as it should be. :love: My appointment Thursday is just to meet with the obstetrician and make sure we like each other. I hope to set up a sonogram for the following week.

I get paid weekly, so that's my plan with disposables. One pack a payday. I won't be going out a lot after delivery with baby in tow, except for absolute necessities, so I'll probably only buy one or two packs of the smallest size, the newborn size. After that, I'll just buy every week til we have baby. :)

JenBKR
02-02-2009, 09:03 AM
How adorable!

Just be careful buying too many diapers in advance....a lot of babies have trouble with certain diapers. For example, Huggies work the best with Ty, but my niece breaks out with them. She can only wear Luvs, which my sister-in-law swears by....but I HATE! I think different babies do better in different diapers. Also, you don't know what size diapers baby will come out wearing, and how fast he/she will grow....my niece never wore newborns at all! Just an idea...when I was pregnant instead of buying a pack of diapers every pay I put $10 or $15 in a 'diaper fund' envelope every pay. :)

beeniesmom
02-02-2009, 09:15 AM
My appointment Thursday is just to meet with the obstetrician and make sure we like each other. I hope to set up a sonogram for the following week.

I'm sure everything will be great. I didn't like the first two I met with. The office where I go has a staff of 8 drs. and 3 nurse practitioners. I'm supposed to meet with a different one every time I go until I find one I feel confortable with. So far this third one is the best for me. I hope you have better luck then me finding one you don't think is crazy. :P

When I was pregnant instead of buying a pack of diapers every pay I put $10 or $15 in a 'diaper fund' envelope every pay. :)

That's a great idea too! I know I will have a big baby because of my diabetes so I didn't get the newborn size. If I will need the newborn size afterall, I'll send hubby to get some. But yeah, for now, I'm only getting a box a month of the bigger size. :o

prechrswife
02-02-2009, 09:33 AM
Just be careful buying too many diapers in advance....a lot of babies have trouble with certain diapers. For example, Huggies work the best with Ty, but my niece breaks out with them. She can only wear Luvs, which my sister-in-law swears by....but I HATE! I think different babies do better in different diapers. Also, you don't know what size diapers baby will come out wearing, and how fast he/she will grow....my niece never wore newborns at all! Just an idea...when I was pregnant instead of buying a pack of diapers every pay I put $10 or $15 in a 'diaper fund' envelope every pay. :)

This is a good point. Huggies leaked on our girls, but Luvs work great. I really wonder if it is a boy vs. girl thing in the way the diapers fit.

JenBKR
02-02-2009, 09:35 AM
This is a good point. Huggies leaked on our girls, but Luvs work great. I really wonder if it is a boy vs. girl thing in the way the diapers fit.

I do think that has something to do with it - and I also think that with boys it has a little to do with which way they are 'pointing' - some mornings the back of his diaper is all wet, and sometimes it's more in the front.

beeniesmom
02-02-2009, 09:44 AM
IDEA......

About a week or two before Kari and I find out, we should post a poll about whether PT thinks we are having boys, girls or one each. :)

I actually may find out on the 20th....

Cataholic
02-02-2009, 09:52 AM
How adorable!

What she said! Nothing worse than having a box of diapers you now know your child won't/can't wear.

Cataholic
02-02-2009, 09:57 AM
I do think that has something to do with it - and I also think that with boys it has a little to do with which way they are 'pointing' - some mornings the back of his diaper is all wet, and sometimes it's more in the front.

Just wait! Soon it will be the back of the toilet vs. the floor or the wall. :eek:

JenBKR
02-02-2009, 10:05 AM
Just wait! Soon it will be the back of the toilet vs. the floor or the wall. :eek:

Oh no...I am not looking forward to that. I am going to have to paint a little 'target' on the bottom of the toilet to try to get him to actually aim for the potty.....and my husband is already saying that he is going to teach Ty to write his name in the snow.....I am in SO much trouble!

finn's mom
02-02-2009, 10:06 AM
How adorable!

Just an idea...when I was pregnant instead of buying a pack of diapers every pay I put $10 or $15 in a 'diaper fund' envelope every pay. :)

That's a great idea. I'll have to give it some thought as to which is better for me. I was planning to keep receipts, though, and take back the diapers if they don't work out. I work there, so it wouldn't be an issue at all. As for the newborn sizes, I only plan to get one or two at the most, because I've heard many people say their baby didn't need that small of a size.

Pembroke_Corgi
02-02-2009, 10:12 AM
What a cute little outfit! :)

prechrswife
02-02-2009, 01:02 PM

Well, our hospital uses Huggies, so I'll get to do a trial run to see if I like them better with a boy than I did with girls.:)

Husky_mom
02-03-2009, 12:23 PM

LMAO!!... you got that right!!.... LOL....

personal note: donīt leave a wastebasket on sight... mine said.. "it was closer"...:rolleyes:

tikeyas_mom
02-04-2009, 01:11 AM
AWW love it!!! I would have gotten 2 sizes too!! And kept them both forever haha.. I have all these little onsies with funny sayings on them and I will keep them forvever lol..

Are you going to find out the gender of the baby?? :D

finn's mom
02-25-2009, 10:19 AM
So...we have the lemons outfit because of our last name. Well I saw an outfit yesterday with a peanut on it. That's my mother's nickname. Of course I had to get it (two sizes). :)

http://www.kee-ka.com/P51PNUT.html

beeniesmom
02-25-2009, 04:42 PM
Really cute!!!

:)

Daisy and Delilah
02-25-2009, 10:33 PM
First of all..........CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys, Kari. Those little outfits are precious. I want a grandchild so bad!!! I think I'll never get one. Thank goodness I have PT so I can see all the little ones here.:)

beeniesmom
02-26-2009, 06:15 AM
Aww, don't worry Terry. My mom thought she'd never get one from me...

First of all..........CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys, Kari. Those little outfits are precious. I want a grandchild so bad!!! I think I'll never get one. Thank goodness I have PT so I can see all the little ones here.:)

finn's mom
02-26-2009, 08:43 AM
Check this out...we were at a Dock Dogs competition with Finn over the weekend, and went into the Bass Pro Shop there with David's parents. I picked up two outfits that were clearanced, and Betty (David's mom) snatched them out of my hands and bought them for us. I can't find a link to one of them, but I did find the little deer outfit. :) It has little hoof feet, a white tail, and antlers. So cute and velvety soft! Guess our little one's going to be a buck for Halloween, whether he's a boy or a girl! :D

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_96886_900001000_900000000_900001000_900-1-0

prechrswife
02-26-2009, 09:21 AM
Too cute! Love the deer costume. If my husband sees that, we might have to order one for our little guy for Halloween. (We already got his crib bedding from Bass Pro. It is camouflage.)

finn's mom
02-26-2009, 09:25 AM
(We already got his crib bedding from Bass Pro. It is camouflage.)

Oh, how cute!

Husky_mom
02-26-2009, 11:15 AM
awww..... so cute.... I love baby stuff....