PDA

View Full Version : I am 100% sure.........

Aspen and Misty
09-19-2002, 03:24 PM
Soemone stole Tundra. We got another report from the first lad who treid to steal her that someone in the pink house picked her up and carried her inside. She went up to the door and demanded she set that cat free LOL. I'm so proud. The mean lady next door protected our cat!!! Good for her! So that makes 4 people who have treid to steal her so far. So we are pretty sure that some one stole her. We haev been checking the roads alot and there have been no cats on them. So no Tundie on the roads. And she's not in the SPCA. So, my neighbors stole her, what can I saym she is just to loveable. We have deced to find out who stole her and tell them they can keep her. Tundie was os unahppy at our house. She hates other cats and dogs. She just was really un happy so we are going to see if she is happier at her new home. I sure hope she is, she begs to go outside every minute. I swear if she didn't have to eat we would never see her. She hated to be inside because of the cats but she loved human attention so much we didn't want to leave her outside, so we are hopeing she is happy in her new home and is now a inside cat. We loved our Tundie, I mean don't get me wrong. And I still miss her and can't wait to see her again. So lets hope one of the neighbors stole her, our else I am afreid I fea the worse.

Ash

Cataholic
09-19-2002, 04:29 PM
Ash, you are having such a giving attitude about this! Maybe you could write a note to the 'new' owners, expressing your feelings, that you only want the kitty to be happy and loved, and that you don't have any bad feelings (well, that might be a little lie) about what happened. Keep your chin up!!:)

Uabassoon
09-19-2002, 05:55 PM
That's a great attitude to have Ash. Hopefully Tundra is stolen and living with someone who loves her. That actually happened to one of my landlords cats. We couldn't find him for months, then one day he showed up again but he was a few pounds heavier. We'd also had neighbors ask about him and if they could have him. So we figured one of them took him and fed him very very well, then he got tired and came back to his old home.

toughCookie
09-19-2002, 07:34 PM
well I hope the cat is happy. but I think it is awful for someone to steal another persons pet, unless its a case of abuse. anyway I hope everything works out.

Karen
09-19-2002, 10:40 PM
Gosh, I'd write a note and say, "did you take our Tundra? If you promise to love her, we'll be okay with you taking her. We just want her to be happy, and maybe she will be happier with you ..." (and explain the situation a little.) That's so good that you have a good attitude about it, and do want her to be happy, and maybe if you leave that note you'll get a response and maybe you can visit her sometime!

If I "stole" someone's pet, I'd avoid that person at all costs, and assume they hate me, so letting them know you don't is okay!

Aspen and Misty
09-19-2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by toughCookie
unless its a case of abuse.

We don't abuse our kitties :D so they had no reson to take our preciouse Tundra.

If Tundra was happy in our home then I would demand for the people to give them back, but I feel that if you love something enough you will not keep it in a unhappy situation because you love it. So I feel that if Tundra is happier somewhere else then I am so happy for her! Tundra is so sweet she deserves someone who will be good to her. We were going to go door to door this week but I'm still sick :( so it looks like next week. The people on our street would defintitly say that they had our cat. We have had to get her back from 3 people already. We just walked up to the door and asked if they had this cat ::shows picture:: they said yes and we brougth her home. Then she started to hate the house and hate the orange boys and hate the dogs and hate everything. She was such a demanding cat to. I mean I'm not complaing I would do anythign to help her, but Her litter box had to be clean at all times or she would pee or poo on the floor. She needed to be pet for hours on end dureing the day or she was one unhappy kitty. So I think a home with a teenager who wants to give her the time she needs would be the perfect home. or one with a little old Lady who wants to spend her day pettign her cats.

krazyaboutkatz
09-20-2002, 12:09 AM
I sure hope that wherever she is that she is safe and happy and most of all loved. :) I also hope that you find out where she is so that you can possibly visit her sometime. Good luck. :)

catland
09-20-2002, 01:56 PM
She wouldn't be the first cat to pick a new family. My brother got a cat that way. The cat just kept coming over to his house, wanting him to adopt her. At least he did the right thing and tracked down the owners. They were people who had a lot of animals and this little kitty just didn't want to deal with the commotion now.

The good news is, he's now had that cat for many years. Does Tundra have and ID on her? I sure hope you can at least find out what happened to her.