PDA

View Full Version : Pets On The Sims Game??

RockyRoad
09-19-2002, 03:21 PM
Hi, well some of you might have heard about the game called The Sims where you control the people and build them a houser and stuff? Well, if you do, I have one of the latest versions, Sims House Party, and I noticed that the only choices that they have for pets is a fish tank, and a Guinea Pig. Don't you think they should have dogs, cats rabbits, snakes, and a lot more pets!! I just want to know because I thought it was a good survey question.:)

Vermontcat
09-19-2002, 09:13 PM
Actually they do have a new version of the game coming out with pets very soon in the next month or two. Someone posted a thread about it sometime in the past month, maybe it was Wolf Q? They had the link to the Sims website and I think the game is called Sims Unleashed.

wolf_Q
09-19-2002, 11:30 PM
Yep, you are right, Vermontcat. :D Click HERE (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14171&highlight=the+sims+unleashed) for the link to the original post. It sounds pretty sweet to me, I'm going to buy it! There are several different breeds of dogs/cats you can get. If you like computer games with "pets" I suggest you check out the games Dogz and Catz. I think they are great, and there are new versions coming out of them this fall, probably around the same time as the new Sims.

kingrattus
09-20-2002, 10:19 PM
I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT
gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie
mmmmmmmm... sims unleashed... hehehehehe