PDA

View Full Version : Babysittin' Honey -=D

Kfamr
09-19-2002, 03:20 PM
Yaayy! I got the puppster again! It's only been maybe a half hour since she's been here... but...

It was so CUTE. Her and Simba were actually playing!! Simba had a bone in his mouth and he was running so Honey chased him trying to get the bone.. they ran all over th house!! I wish i had a tape recorder! Hehehe... Lauren said i'd post on pet talk "Ohh i got Honey today!!" and she's right i did!:p :D :cool:

wolf_Q
09-19-2002, 04:30 PM
Hehe that's great KayAnn! Honey is such a cutie!! So is Simba (duh!) lol. :D There was a doggy at work yesterday that reminded me of Simba. Was a shar-pei/golden mix. About the same color, and it had this one ear that stuck out. I thought it was really cute at first, but after bathing it I changed my mind! I wanted to kill that dog!! lol Simba is TONS cuter!! :D

I hope you get to take some more pics of them!! Did you ever get my pm I sent you on Pet Talk?

Blustang24
09-19-2002, 08:05 PM
[OLOR=darkblue]I'm glad you had fun babysitting her KayAnn...thanks...I just needed to get out and about by myself if you know what I mean....I would have taken Honey, but I knew you wanted to see her so I thought I would drop her by. Glad you had fun and thanks again.[/COLOR]

Blustang24
09-19-2002, 08:06 PM
oops color thing messed up oh well lol