PDA

View Full Version : Hairball in the trashcan...

DJFyrewolf36
01-30-2009, 12:28 AM
An interesting example of life with cats...

Hoodini was hacking up a hairball, and John being the quick thinking type grabbed him and hung him over the trashcan. The hairball went into the can, and Hoodini was no worse for wear lol.

Now if only all hairballs could be caught as quickly!

Sonia59
01-30-2009, 05:16 AM
Oh yes! Usually it's the carpet that catch the hairball at home :D Or my shoes :D

RipplingWaves55
01-30-2009, 05:21 AM
Heh. Nice job! Misty has puked, many times, and also threw up a hairball once, and went a big big nono on the carpet. She's in the screened in porch now. :love:

GILL
01-30-2009, 07:42 AM
What did you do that for? Don't you know that the hair ball is supposed to be placed along side the bed, first thing in the morning, so that the human steps on it, with bare feet, when getting up

catmandu
01-30-2009, 09:28 AM
OR MY SOCKS AS I HAVE TO GO INTO THE CLINIC TO HAVE MY FEET CHECKED, AND THEY EMPHASIZE THAT I HAVE TO KEEP MY HOSERY CLEAN.
THATS SO :eek::eek: EMBARRASING.:eek::eek:

lvpets2002
01-30-2009, 10:00 AM
:p Well you took the words right out of my mouth.. If that aint the Truth.. Something about that Wet Squesh between the toes to wake you up in the mornings.. Its nearly as good as coffee..:D
What did you do that for? Don't you know that the hair ball is supposed to be placed along side the bed, first thing in the morning, so that the human steps on it, with bare feet, when getting up

Taz_Zoee
01-30-2009, 10:04 AM
We have hardwood through most of the house. So I only have to clean the carpet about twice every 6 months from Taz puke. Otherwise it's an easy clean up off the hardwood or lino floors. :)
And I usually never catch Taz in the act of hacking up a hairball. I usually wake up to find them (luckily not by my bedside:p).

GILL
01-30-2009, 10:19 AM
CARPET whats carpet? we don't have no carpet. WOOD RULES

Taz_Zoee
01-30-2009, 11:27 AM
CARPET whats carpet? we don't have no carpet. WOOD RULES

LOL, I hear ya! But the bedrooms have carpet and we have some large area rugs too. :)

RICHARD
01-30-2009, 02:15 PM
I want to hear about the 'other end ejections' Imagine the money you save in litter costs?:D

Kirsten
01-31-2009, 01:15 PM
Well, my RB Katz used to have some nice puking habits. She used get sick over my telephone or answering machine, and she loved to sit on the top of the stereo, or microwave oven to puke down from there. Imagine to clean all the buttons of your stereo from cat puke! And once, she actually killed my answering machine by doing that. It was so messed up that it went to the trash can right away.

krazyaboutkatz
01-31-2009, 02:52 PM
I want to hear about the 'other end ejections' Imagine the money you save in litter costs?:D
EWWWW YUCK!!! I don't even want to picture this.

I have several scarf and barf cats. Unfortunately where I live, I have to have carpet throughout my condo except in the kitchen and 2 bathrooms. I keep telling my cats "If you're going to barf please do it on a hard surface." They still haven't quiet gotten the message.:rolleyes:

DJFyrewolf36
02-01-2009, 12:34 AM
I have to admit I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself lol. I dont think hubby is going to do that for the other end though...:p

Scooter's Mom
02-01-2009, 01:28 AM
Well, my RB Katz used to have some nice puking habits. She used get sick over my telephone or answering machine, and she loved to sit on the top of the stereo, or microwave oven to puke down from there. Imagine to clean all the buttons of your stereo from cat puke! And once, she actually killed my answering machine by doing that. It was so messed up that it went to the trash can right away.

She and my RB Sasha kitty must have been related!
Sasha destroyed several television sets by having hairballs in the vents on the top of them... back in the day before flatscreen tv's. She loved sitting on the tv because it was warm I guess. But we had to forbid her after the 3rd television was destroyed!