PDA

View Full Version : Pepper has some questions

kuhio98
01-28-2009, 09:07 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/Early%20View/January003.jpg

Pepper: Momcat? When is it going to get warm?

Momcat: Not for a very....
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/Early%20View/January005.jpg

very.... long time. :(
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/Early%20View/December2004.jpg

Momcat: Any other questions?

Pepper: Can we move to Hawaii?

cassiesmom
01-28-2009, 09:27 PM
Awwww, Pepper! What a cutie you are! Cassie wants to know if she can go to Hawaii with you.

catmandu
01-29-2009, 09:30 AM
THE FOUND CATS AND I ALL WANT TO MOVE TO HAWAII, NOT WHERE ITS TOURISTY AND CROWDED, BUT TO THE BIG ISLAND OR MOLOKAI, WHERE THERES STILL WIDE OPEN SPACES , AND ROOM TO RUN AND PLAY .:):)
SADLY:( THERES A QUARANTINE ON CATS GOING TO HAWAII, AND I DONTTHINK THE FOUND CATS WOULD LIKE 6 MONTHS IN CAGES!!!:eek::eek:

Randi
01-29-2009, 10:20 AM
Pepper, you do look like one big question mark, and so cute too! :) I can see why you want to go to Hawaii and get your tummy warmed up in the sun, but I must say, the snow looks beautiful! Have you ever stepped out in it? Some kitties like it, if it's not too deep - for a short while. ;)

Gosh, you got a lot of snow, I bet the kids love it! :D

lvpets2002
01-29-2009, 10:57 AM
:eek: WoW just look at all of that Snow.. Its looks so Pretty & Pretty Cold.. I think thats a neat look for your table & chairs.. Adorable Pepper hang in there it will warm up sooner or later.. Ok Pepper maybe it will be more later than you want..:D

Pinot's Mom
01-29-2009, 12:56 PM
Pepper, my Pinot girl is right along with you! We didn't know how she'd feel about the snow, so we took her out in it - she went out the basement door and high-tailed it for the deck where her Mom was waiting to slide the door open for her. She did NOT like the feel of that cold stuff on her tootsies! :(

wolflady
01-29-2009, 03:02 PM
Ha ha good question Pepper! Yowzers :eek: that IS a lot of snow! I'm sure that would make for lots of cuddle time though, right? LOL ;)

momcat
01-29-2009, 05:30 PM
Hi Pepper!
It sure looks cold up there in Alaska and Meowmie is jealous that you have all that snow. It has been pretty cold here in Trenton lately. To stay warm I go under the blankets with Meowmie and Soncat...they love when I do that and give me lots of extra lovies. Here's an idea, find the places where warm air comes out from the walls and stake your claim to the warmest, coziest spot. A few weeks ago I asked our fellow kitties how they're staying warm. If you check it out you might find some more great ideas. Stay nice and warm!

Your friend,
Groucho

Sonia59
01-30-2009, 05:20 AM
Oh Pepper! I think you have to be patient ;) I suggest you ask mom for extra cuddles and rubs. It's a good alternative :)

kuhio98
01-30-2009, 07:04 PM
Pepper, you do look like one big question mark, and so cute too! :) I can see why you want to go to Hawaii and get your tummy warmed up in the sun, but I must say, the snow looks beautiful! Have you ever stepped out in it? Some kitties like it, if it's not too deep - for a short while. ;)
Yes, I have been out in the snow many, many times. I love it! I'm always the first one out in the morning -- and the first one back in to warm up by the fire. :D

We have built a cat compound underneath the porch that Pepper is looking out on. They access it from a door downstairs. As long as they stay under the porch part, they are on dirt and gravel, but Pepper goes out as far as she can into the deeper snow. She's a very silly girl!

Cammie never goes outside in the winter. Halo does, but does not like to get her feet wet. Willy will go out for short periods, but Willow will stay out there all day if you let her. :eek: They especially like to watch the moose in the yard. :D