PDA

View Full Version : Would you all please GET A LOAD OF THIS....

bowlkat
01-27-2009, 11:37 AM
Just when one's faith in Humanity takes a real nosedive, you find out about something like this.....

http://www.tabbysplace.org

INCREDIBLE..... currently 88 cats in residence, MANY 'special needs' cats-- incontinent, diabetic, old, you name it..... WONDERFUL people...... and it's not far from me, I have GOT to check this out!!......

Taz_Zoee
01-27-2009, 12:21 PM
Wow, that is an awesome place!!
I've been trying to talk my mom into starting something like this for dogs and cats. She lives out in the country and has retired but still needs an income. But it would cost more than any of us have to get it started. I'll have to show her this. Maybe it will inspire her. :D

carole
01-27-2009, 12:36 PM
what a terrific place, if only there were more like it around,thanks for sharing, really does make you feel good when you read about it doesn't it?:) even though i live in NZ i could not help but take a look at the adoptable kitties, my oh my there are some sweetie pies in there, a lot of them with special needs, i sure hope some of them get homes.

lvpets2002
01-27-2009, 12:50 PM
:love::love: Such a Very Loving Place for the Babies with Very Loving Care Takers.. God Bless Them for doing this for the Special Needs Babies..

kb2yjx
01-27-2009, 02:30 PM
I live about 10 miles from Tabby's!!! I visit often and sponsor HOOTZ!!! It really is a great place.

Randi
01-27-2009, 03:07 PM
What an absolutely wonderful place for the kitties!! :) I hope more will get adopted.

carole
01-28-2009, 02:20 PM
I got up to page nine looking at the kitties, some of the stories were so heartbreaking, but so wonderful to know they are in such good hands, I loved Tashi, i hope more people sponser and adopt these precious furbabies, HOOTZ is lovely too, and well done you for helping this kitty out.

I hope more PTERS are able to help out too.

kb2yjx
01-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Just want you to know, Tabby has adopted out more than 500 cats!!!