PDA

View Full Version : Hi max!!

susanswatlin518
01-27-2009, 07:45 AM
WHAT A GREAT DOG! HAPPY DOTD TO YOU BUDDY! MAX-YOU REALLY ARE INVALUABLE TO YOUR HUMAN. THAT'S SO SPECIAL THAT YOU ARE SO PROFESSIONAL AND LOYAL. :love::love: YOU MUST BE AN ANGEL FOR SURE! YOU HAVE SUCH AN IRRESISTIBLE FACE! BE SURE TO TAKE TIME TO PLAY AND BE A PUPPY TOO! LOVE TO YOU AND YOURS/SUSANSWATLIN518

LHCamry
01-27-2009, 07:51 AM
Hi Max....My what a beautiful baby you are. I just love boxer's. You do look
like you are very smart. Some animals just know what to do.
Congratulations on DOTD Pretty Boy.:love: Take good care of your family.

A Dog Lover:love::love::love:

Daisy and Delilah
01-27-2009, 10:15 AM
We're looking at a great looking boy on our computer screen this morning. You are a very handsome Boxer boy aren't you, Max? We're very impressed by your caretaking skills with your Dad. He must love having a wonderful helper and companion like you. You sound like a really good boy and it's our pleasure to meet you today. Congrats on being our DOTD!! We hope you get to celebrate all day and night. Please tell Mom and Dad to add some giant kisses in there from us. We wish you all continued happiness always!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

tatsxxx11
01-27-2009, 11:32 AM
Greetings handsome Max and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!:love: What a MOST deserving honoree you are, truly a heaven sent blessing to you family! Boxers are known for their loyalty and smarts, their good looks and loving nature, but not every pup takes on the role of service doggie as handily as you have, with no training!:eek: (Just let your heart be your guide, right Max!) Your Dad is one lucky guy, having you as his best buddy and devoted protector, his soul mate for life!:love:

Congratulations and bunches of hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! I hope you and your proud Dad and Mom all, enjoy an extra special day celebrating your well earned Dog of the Day reign!:love::love::love: Keep up the good work, precious Max!

beeniesmom
01-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Hi MAX! You are gorgeous! I'd love to give you kisses all day!

lizbud
01-27-2009, 04:20 PM
Hello Max,

What a beautful boy.:) You are a very handsome fella sweetie, and it's
a real pleasure to meet you. Sounds like you are a perfect pal & friend
to your family. Have fun celebrating your honor as DOG OF THE DAY.:)
Sending lots of hugs your way Max.

cassiesmom
01-27-2009, 06:37 PM
Hello, handsome Max! I'd love to give you a big hug today, because you are such a good companion to your people. Happy Dog of the Day to you!

KYS
01-29-2009, 06:24 PM
Hi Max,
Congratulations for being chosen DOTD.:D