PDA

View Full Version : Hi PT....

slick
01-26-2009, 09:48 PM
Hello PT:

Today wuzn’t a gud day! :( I wasn’t feween verwy gud so I wuz taking a nap. Meowmy skooped me up and next ting yoo know I wuz in da porto prizen. I hate kar rides and toad my meowmy all da way to da whitecoats. Da vet wuz looking at me….saiz dat I lost one pound since September. Preddy soon my meowmy left me to go to w-u-r-k. She kissed me gudby and she wuz out da door. How come?:confused:<O:p</O:p
<O:p
So I wuz taken to da bak and put in a nudder prizen. Next ting yoo know I woke up and my mouff wuz sore. My meowmy finally kame to tak me home and here I iz. I’m verwy sleepy and my mouff still hirtz. Meowmy saiz dat my gums were infeckted and datz why I didn’t want to eat. I don’t tink I lost any teef and the ones I haf feel kleener dan before.

She saiz dat I have to tak some liquid stuff for a week…..I don’t like dat verwy much but meowmy saiz dat I only get wet fud for da next few daiz. Dat maiks me verwy happy. OK I haf ta go to sleep now dreeming of witefish and toona…. zzzzzzzzzz
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj246/slickvic50/Max/5566dc26.jpg

Sleepingly,

Max

Lilith Cherry
01-26-2009, 10:04 PM
Oh Max , you look so handsome and cuddly sleeping there! I am sure when you wake up again your mouth will feel so much better and wet food is always delicious, eh? Just think how wonderful your smile will look now!

Edwina's Secretary
01-26-2009, 11:03 PM
Dear boy I feel your pain! I went on that same "trip" recently.

But don't my teeth look pretty???

So do yours....

I kept getting that pretty pink liquid all over my head...and pawpie's shirt...

I have some left in the frig. Want it?

Dentally yours...

Edwina:love:

Karen
01-26-2009, 11:22 PM
Aww, Max you so adorable sleepy and snuggly. Have your Meowmy give you an extra snuggle just for me, okay?

AmberLee
01-27-2009, 12:05 AM
What a good looking fellow you are, Max. Hope you are feeling perky again soon.

Killearn Kitties
01-27-2009, 02:10 AM
Oh Max, what an experience! Still, if it gets you wet food for a few days, it must be worth it. You look irresistable lying there, :love: and just think, your teeth are sparkling just in time for valentine's day.

Snugglies to you, gorgeous boy.

Medusa
01-27-2009, 03:48 AM
Goodness, Max, you look marvelous, all things considered. Keep dreaming those sweet dreams, handsome boy. :love:

Randi
01-27-2009, 04:00 AM
Dear Max, dental work is no fun, but I bet you have shiny white teeth now, and it feel so much better with clean teeth. After a good long nap meowmie comes back from work, and she will give you all the cuddles you want. Can you tell her to give some for me too! ;)

If she gets some white fish for you, Fister says, tell her not to cook it, it taste so much better raw. :p

Max, I hope the liquid stuff will clear out your infection and you'll start eating more soon!

Kisses and purrs from
auntie Randi & Fister

Sonia59
01-27-2009, 04:56 AM
Oh Max, you've been very brave to the white coats. It's not funny but I am sure you will feel better soon. Good nap sweetie :love:

ChrisH
01-27-2009, 04:58 AM
Aw, poor Max, but it's nearly all over now, just take your medicine and pretty soon your mouth will stop hurting.

I love that picture, slick, thanks for sharing, and please give your gorgeous boy a get-better-soon kiss from me.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-27-2009, 05:19 AM
Awww, I hate dental works too :eek:
But relax, you will feel much better once yout mouth has healed!!

Barbara
01-27-2009, 07:17 AM
Hi Max,
I know all about this kind of excursion in a portaprison :(
But the good thing is: the food tastes so much nicer afterwards. And it doesn't hurt to chew.
Does your meowmie also always tell you you HAVE TO EAT!
Mine does and when I do not eat I get always MORE delicious food.
Here- now you know my best trick ;)
Your Filou

Bengalz
01-27-2009, 07:50 AM
Aw Max you are too too sweet :love: Don't worry sweetie it will feel all better soon and the tuna will taste sooooo much better:D Have a super nap and Mom will soon be home to cuddle and pamper you and give you anything you want :D

Donnaj4962
01-27-2009, 08:18 AM
Awww, poor Max. What an ordeal! But you will be feeling better very soon... and the wet food will help you on your recovery!

You look so adorable sleeping and healing as you relax.

Smoochies in your wonderful fluffy furry belly!

Anikaca77
01-27-2009, 08:59 AM
Oh Max...you are just so beautiful...the wet food will help you feel better and I'm glad that they were able to find what was wrong and prays that you feel better soon.

Melissa

catmandu
01-27-2009, 09:55 AM
MAX , THIS IS YOUR OLD FRIENDS MICHAEL THE DREAM, AND JUKE JOINT JOSEPH AND WHILE YOUR MOUTHIE MAY HAVE OUCHIES NOW, YOU WILL SOON FEEL BETTER AND WE KNOW THAT YOUR MEEOWMIE :love::love:
IS GOING TO GET HER MAX SOMETHIONG VERY SPECIAL TO EAT :)
AND REMEMBER MAX, THE SADDER YOU LOOK, THE NICER THE TREATS:cool::cool:
THAT WORKS WITH CAT LOVING HUMANS ALL THE TIME!!!!
WE HAD CHICKEN KIEV LAST NIGHT, THAT WAS SO GOOD:love::love:
YOUR PALS, FEELING NO PAIN,
MICHAEL THE DREAM ANDJUKE JOINT JOSEPH :love:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/meowies2015.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/meowies1904.jpg

astrid
01-27-2009, 10:27 AM
Poor Max!!!:(
I know it's hard to understand but this terrible days are for your own good... your teeth won't hurt and will look awsome soon and you'll look prettier, trust me;)

Have a good day, sleep well and have nice dreams pretty one... and get well soon:)

RICHARD
01-27-2009, 01:15 PM
MAkZ.

HeEr Iz A HinT AbOut ThE PoRtA PrIZaN ThIng-

ReeTrakABl ClaUz anD TEeF!

SKraCh anD BitE AnD RUn liKe Da WiND!

DAd DonT mESS wid mE wHen I fyte likE daT.

Yur FriEnD

EdWuRd D Kats

phesina
01-27-2009, 04:49 PM
Oh Max... you have gone through a big ordeal, but you are resting and recovering now. You will soon be back better than ever, with beautiful clean teefies, and it won't hurt to eat all that delicious wet food Meowmie will give you!

momcat
01-27-2009, 05:43 PM
Hi Max, Wow, what a day you've had! First the port-o-prison, then the whitecoat appears, then another prison cell. I'm happy to know that you're back in your own home resting and getting yummy wet food. You'll feel a whole lot better now that your teeth are sparkling clean.

Enjoy your nap, sweetie. I hope your Meowmie will give you some scritchies and lovies from me when you wake up :love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
01-27-2009, 06:48 PM
Oh, Max, what a tough day you have had. I hope that when you wake up, you will feel much better. Please have your meowmie give you some lovies and skritches from me.

krazyaboutkatz
01-28-2009, 11:19 AM
Max, I'm sorry to hear that you had such a bad day.:( I hope that you'll feel better soon and that you'll be able to eat better from now on.:)