PDA

View Full Version : It's Superbowl Time!

momcat
01-25-2009, 10:41 PM
Hi again fellow kitties!
Did we have a good time last week or what?!? I'm so happy that everyone had a good time in the eco-friendly hybrid Catmobile. The local Jaguar dealer called shortly after it was returned. They said the Catmobile was in such excellent shape and so unbelievably clean that we can have it for a trip to the Superbowl in Tampa! This time there will be a hi-def tv so we can watch the Puppy Bowl featuring the Kitten Half-Time Show. Plans are also in the works for a to-die-for tailgate party!

Would any of you like to come? Knowing anything about football isn't necessary. I watch games with Soncat and I'm sure other kitties that watch games with their hoomins will help explain what's happening.

Everyone is invited, there's plenty of room in the Catmobile! Plans are to leave Trenton on Friday and pick-ups will be made as needed. Please let me know as soon as you can so our route can be mapped out. Hope to see all of you for the game!

Miss Cassiesmom: Thank you very much for giving all of us such a warm welcome and for the party we'll never forget! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Your friend,
Groucho

GILL
01-26-2009, 07:49 AM
Well the CREW does not care for foot ball, but you could drop us off at Daytona. Yes our tail gate parties last for a week or two.
Chessie still likes the GTP cars best but will watch NASCAR. Lucky is a complete NASCAR fan. Dimetri always wants to know were the jumps are, he like the Monster trucks.

catmandu
01-26-2009, 09:19 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/meowies2015.jpg
JUKE JOINT JOSEPHS WHOS EATING A LOT BETTER SAYS THAT HE, THE FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS , PORCH CATS AND ALL OF THIER ANGEL COMPANIONS ARE SET FOR A DAY OF FUN IN TAMPA BAY, AND HE WILL ASK ME AS HIS DAD , TO FIND JUST THE RIGHT ROMANTIC SPOT FOR HE , AND THE LOVE OF HIS LIVE, :love::love: HIS DEAREST HH LADY EDWINA ROSE.:love::love:

kb2yjx
01-26-2009, 02:15 PM
Dear Groucho,
We the Clan will be gald to come along, we are rooting for the Steelers!!!
Your NJ friends

phesina
01-26-2009, 05:07 PM
My six babies are all set to go and can't wait!

By the way, which teams are playing?

cassiesmom
01-26-2009, 07:58 PM
Dear Groucho -- Cassie would absolutely LOVE to come! She has searched out every warm place to nap and is using them over and over. Tampa in February would be just lovely. I'll send her with tuna fish. I am rooting for either Arizona or Pittsburgh. I have a former co-worker who used to live in Pittsburgh; and my music director at church is from Arizona and his two oldest sons were both born there. I'm rooting for a fun game and memorable commercials to talk about the next day.

Edwina's Secretary
01-26-2009, 09:26 PM
The Es will be there. They have been having a lively (??) debate and decided...

Edwina will root for Arizona because her meowmie graduated University of AZ...

and Eddie will root for Pittsburgh because his grandpaw is from nearby....

They are worried they are too far out of the way for the Catmobile:confused::confused:

orangemm
01-27-2009, 04:49 AM
Oh boy! Can't wait to get this party started!!

We'll be there with bells on!! Of course we'll be rooting for the Cardinals!

Is there anything we can bring? (some extra strong 'nip, perhaps?:D)

Party Hearty!

Archy & Binky

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-27-2009, 05:21 AM
Inka would love to be there with you, Groucho!!:love::love:

Pinot's Mom
01-27-2009, 08:20 AM
Pinot would love to come! She had such a good time with everyone - will she be able to co-pilot again, or is it someone else's turn? She doesn't want to appear impolite or selfish, but it was very special! :)

She's rooting for the Cardinals, since her team (the Ravens) isn't there-she just can't bring herself to root for the arch-rival Steelers! :p

Pinot's so excited to see everyone-she's just a young girl, so she's all recovered from the last trip! Thanks Groucho! :D

momcat
01-27-2009, 05:22 PM
Hi again fellow kitties and our purrents!
Our trip is coming together beautifully! We are going to have an absolute blast.....fried chicken, shrimp, tuna, salmon, nip, did I say tuna(?).

Don't worry, there will be a stop-over in Daytona for racing fans.

Pinot, I'm so happy that you'll be joining us for this trip and definitely yes....you certainly will co-pilot the Catmobile again. Our driver said your sense of direction is right on.

Edwina and Eddie and the Clan: It doesn't matter which team you're cheering for, after all it's only a game.

Oh Inka, I cannot wait to see you again. Are your sisters coming too?

There's still plenty of room in the Catmobile and everyone is welcome. It's not too late to join in!!!!! Nobody will be left behind.....

orangemm
01-28-2009, 04:40 AM
Way to go, Pinot!!!!

We're rooting for the Cardinals, too, since our beloved Ravens won't be going.:(:(:(

Sorry, can't do the Steelers!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Killearn Kitties
01-28-2009, 08:36 AM
My girls will be there! Someone will need to explain the rules to them, I'm afraid, but they just read the menu and are very excited.

They know all about racing, of course, and will welcome that stop-over.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee64/karen31358/Cats/SamwithScalextric.jpg

Pinot's Mom
01-28-2009, 02:45 PM
To the grey kitties of Killearn; Pinot will explain the rules, she's become very well versed. We get very excited about the boys in purple and try to never miss a Ravens game, so she's been learning. We also have fond memories of Scotland - she'll have to bring back some stories from the girls!:D

To Binky and Archie - GO CARDINALS!! It'll be a blast! ...and the boys had a great season this year, so we're not really upset about that outcome...who would have thought they'd go that far??:)

To Groucho & momcat - thank you for putting this together, and Pinot would be honored to copilot. Her sense of direction is spot on - she found us, didn't she??:D

Pinot will be ready and waiting - let us know the route! Should she bring crabcakes from Maryland for the gang?;)

catmandu
01-28-2009, 03:46 PM
ESPETUS CHURRASCARIA!!!:):)
THATS THE BRAZILLIAN RESTAURANT THAT THE ANIMAL ANGEL ARMY:love::love:
HAS CHOSEN FOR THE OFFICIAL PARTY PLACE FOR SUPERBOWL PARTY 2009!!:cool::cool:
SKEWERS OF TENDER MEAT BROUGHT TO YOUR TABLE, AND ONE OF THE MOST COMPLETE SALAD BARS EVER , WITH MANY CHOICES OF TROPICAL FRUITS.:D:D
ALL YOU CAN EAT WITH PRIVATE BOOTHS.
SOUNDS LIKE A WINNER TO ME
PARTY ON , OUR PETS AND ANIMAL ANGELS , AND DONT FORGET TAKE OUT FOR YOUR GUARDIANS.:D:D

Killearn Kitties
01-28-2009, 04:40 PM
Should she bring crabcakes from Maryland for the gang?;)
Hey! Bring crabcakes from Maryland and I'll be there, never mind my girls! :D

momcat
01-28-2009, 04:53 PM
Her sense of direction is spot on - she found us, didn't she??:D
Amen to that, fellow Meowmie!

Should she bring crabcakes from Maryland for the gang?;)
Maryland crabcakes? I don't like football at all but for Maryland crabcakes I will most definitely make an exception.

ATTENTION ALL SUPERBOWL KITTIES.....The crabcakes are really for your Meowmies!!!!!

cassiesmom
01-28-2009, 09:29 PM
Elyse adds Chicago-style pizza to Super Bowl grocery list underneath tuna fish

Moesha
01-28-2009, 09:44 PM
Don't worry, there will be a stop-over in Daytona for racing fans.

Count me in! I love sleeping on my mum's belly while she watches those car races. I think the sound of the engines sounds like kitty purrs and makes me sleep soundly. She watches football also, but I don't nap on her then. It's just not the same.

I'm glad that those Killearn Kitties will be coming. They look like me. Smashing women!

Morgan.

Don Juan's mom
01-29-2009, 03:41 AM
mom doesn't want to go. she says her school team lost every game for as long as Zerlina's been alive, so she mostly knows how a football game can go wrong. don juan el gato magnifico y hermoso

but she says if we go, we should support the pittsburgh team because they play in all kinds of weather like youre sposed to do for football, and because she has family there. zerlina gattobello nero

oh yeah mom says years ago there was some commercial on with hoomins herding cats. how dumb do they think we are?

GILL
01-29-2009, 08:18 AM
Well the CREW is ready, Lucky is goes nuts and taking everyone with him. All he can talk about is Daytona. When someone mentioned crab cakes the whole CREW went to attention. Now dad needs some help, their bouncing off the walls and dad is drowning in fur balls.

lvpets2002
01-29-2009, 12:27 PM
:eek: SomeOne say Fish = CrabCakes.. Yum Yum = my babies are Packed & ready to go go.. Ok when is the CatMobile coming around?? We will bring some Temptations Seafood Meledy Treats..

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-29-2009, 12:45 PM
Oh Inka, I cannot wait to see you again. Are your sisters coming too?

They want to be sure to be back in time to celebrate Valentines Day with their loved ones :confused::D

Pinot's Mom
01-29-2009, 12:52 PM
:)Pinot's glad everyone's so excited about her contribution! Her daddy is an excellent cook and makes great crabcakes! :)

She's also excited the lvpets2002 gang will be along - her Valentine will be in the Catmobile! She'll bring an extra special crabcake just for him. :love:

Barbara
01-29-2009, 02:08 PM
Filou and Tigris say they have no idea what the superbowl is but Chicago style pizza sounds very much like a super-food-bowl to them so they are already making plans how to get that frequent traveller card out of my purse :D

lvpets2002
01-29-2009, 04:40 PM
:)Pinot's glad everyone's so excited about her contribution! Her daddy is an excellent cook and makes great crabcakes! :)

She's also excited the lvpets2002 gang will be along - her Valentine will be in the Catmobile! She'll bring an extra special crabcake just for him. :love:

:love: Oh my my Roco is blushing & will have something for his SweetHeart.. All of our SweetHearts will be on the CatMobile..:love:

momcat
01-29-2009, 07:50 PM
Ok when is the CatMobile coming around??

Okay fellow kitties!
The Catmobile is gassed up and ready to go. My lovely Inka and I will be leaving Trenton early tomorrow morning. Because it's so cold we will call each of you about an hour before we arrive at your house. So get your rest and be sure to bring your appetites!

Let the good times roll........

Your friend,
Groucho

Edwina's Secretary
01-29-2009, 09:20 PM
What about those of us in California? Should we try and get a flight to somewhere on your itinerary? Or just meet up in Tampa...

Worried...The Es

Pinot's Mom
01-30-2009, 03:26 PM
Where's the Catmobile? We need a tracking ticker! :D

momcat
01-30-2009, 08:00 PM
Hi Eddie and Lady Edwina! Groucho and the Catmobile were headed your way when he and the lovely Inka left Trenton this morning. He has your phone number programmed into his cell phone and said they would call when they were about an hour out. Groucho wouldn't hear of you both missing out on all the fun and food. By the way Lady Edwina, what will the well dressed Superbowl fan be wearing at the stadium? So many of us want to know straight from our own expert fashionista.

Pinot, Don't worry sweetie, Everyone is counting on your extraordinary sense of direction to find Tampa. Before they left early this morning, Groucho made extra double sure everyone's phone number is in his cell phone so they could let you know when they were in your neighborhood.

orangemm
01-31-2009, 09:31 AM
OK, if there are going to be crabcakes, then I'll bring some hot crab dip! (good for dipping paws into;)) This is gonna be a great party. Go Cardinals!

catmandu
01-31-2009, 09:52 AM
I hope that Bo Bo Angel will have a good time when she makes her coming out as an Animal Angel Army Cat with her wings of Silver and Gold.
I know that All the Found and Porch Angels will be there to help My Senior Siamese adjust, and I pray that she doesnt forget to come, and see how we are going.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture225.jpg
Have fun my Bo Bo, your suffering is over , now you will have peace for eternity.
I pray that we will met again.
One Fine Day.
I know you will love that All You can Eat Churrascaira.
Eat to your hearts content with your Dear Mate Bobo.:love::love::love:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture288.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture869.jpg

Edwina's Secretary
01-31-2009, 11:06 AM
As Edwina has chosen the Cardinals as her team she will wear...

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg23/EdwinaandEddie/IMG_4709.jpg?t=123342

Barbara
01-31-2009, 11:15 AM
Lady Edwina, you are for sure our style goddess even when it comes to football. I have an idea why you chose cardinals- the wings make you look like an angel but they might taste even better ;)

Don Juan's mom
01-31-2009, 01:15 PM
As soon as we can tear ourselves from Mom's sleeping spot, we're heading over to the airport and sneak onto one of those brown and red planes. ;)

http://www.southwest.com/travel_center/routemap_dyn.html?ref=wwf_fgn

We found out that they go to Tampa.

Hope our microchips don't set off the metal detector. :eek:

Don Juan and Zerlina

Pinot's Mom
01-31-2009, 03:49 PM
Oh Edwina, your attire will just perfectly set the tone! Go Cardinals!:D

lvpets2002
02-02-2009, 09:47 AM
:) Hey our Cardinals just nearly had it.. They played one heck of a good game.. All was so great.. Now the babies are all home & all are napping.. They all had a great time & needs lots of rest..

Edwina's Secretary
02-02-2009, 09:56 AM
Yes, even Edwina stayed awake for such an exciting game. At the end she took Auntie Barbara's advice...and ate her wings....:(:(

Pinot's Mom
02-02-2009, 10:52 AM
Pinot had a wonderful time! She met up with her Valentine Roco, got stories from the Killearn kitties, co-piloted the Catmobile...the only thing missing was a Cardinal win! Oh well, did the meowmies get their crabcakes? Methinks not! :)

Killearn Kitties
02-02-2009, 11:57 AM
Do you know, every time I asked the girls how they enjoyed those crabcakes, they started talking about what a great driver Pinot was and how much they enjoyed riding in the catmobile. :confused:

I hope poor, disappointed Edwina will not take it out on Eddie for his support of the "other side".

Barbara
02-02-2009, 01:46 PM
Filou and Tigris are telling me stories about cat piles in the catmobile. I always thought the piles were in the stadium :confused:

Filou waited for me outside after coming back from his journey (see other thread;))

momcat
02-02-2009, 05:28 PM
I'm glad to know everyone had a good time at the game and in the Catmobile. Groucho came in and has been in his bed sound asleep ever since. He did watch highlights with Soncat while dozing off.

Now kitties, about those crabcakes.....

cassiesmom
02-02-2009, 05:51 PM
Cassie had a great time and would like to thank Groucho again for the invitation! She loved the Budweiser commercial in which the Clydesdale horse talked about his great-grandfather. (I did too)

Pinot's Mom
02-03-2009, 07:30 AM
Pinot would like to thank Groucho as well; such a gentleman!
So, she says, where to next? Anyone for Mardi Gras? :D

momcat
02-03-2009, 08:42 AM

Hey Pinot!!! Sounds like a plan to me. If you'd like, I'll see if the eco-friendly hybrid Catmobile is available. Please let me know.

Your friend,
Groucho

lvpets2002
02-03-2009, 09:11 AM
:eek: WoW wont that be Cool :cool: All of us showing up in the CatMobile at the Mardi Gras.. My Furr Purr Clann is already packing..:D

Pinot's Mom
02-03-2009, 10:05 AM
Hey Pinot!!! Sounds like a plan to me. If you'd like, I'll see if the eco-friendly hybrid Catmobile is available. Please let me know.

Your friend,
Groucho

Please check, Groucho! Roco, are you ready? Are the Killearn Kitties in?
Laisser le bon temps rouler!

Sounds like we need a new thread when we know about the Catmobile!:D

Your co-pilot,
Pinot

lvpets2002
02-03-2009, 11:56 AM
:love: Roco here says he is ready to Go Go Zoom Zoom..:D
Please check, Groucho! Roco, are you ready? Are the Killearn Kitties in?
Laisser le bon temps rouler!

Your co-pilot,
Pinot

momcat
02-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Your co-pilot,
Pinot

Okay Pinot, the local Jaguar dealer said all he needs is a date and the Catmobile is ours. He told me that we take such good care of the Catmobile that it never needs to be cleaned up when we bring it back so using it is never a problem.

Big Easy, here we come!

Your friend,
Groucho

cassiesmom
02-03-2009, 06:06 PM
Pinot would like to thank Groucho as well; such a gentleman!

Laissez le bons temps rouler, indeed! Cassie wonders what Lady Edwina will wear. (Lady Edwina, correct me if I am wrong, but don't you have a beautiful mask to wear?)