PDA

View Full Version : Eclipse and a new moon on Monday, Jan. 26 @ 2:56 AM, EST

Medusa
01-24-2009, 04:23 AM
If you're still interested in writing your Law of Abundance check (I surely am in this economy), the new moon will be on Monday, January 26 @ 2:56 AM, EST. It's another chance to wipe the slate clean and start over, an opportunity to renew your new year's resolutions and/or follow through on promises that you've made to yourself or others. Wishing you much prosperity and new beginnings....:)

phesina
01-24-2009, 06:31 PM
Thanks, Mary. I'll be writing mine. I've been doing it all along since you started posting about it.

jennielynn1970
01-24-2009, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the reminder!!! I forgot about it the past two months, and I was not a happy girl in the finances department!

RICHARD
02-11-2009, 11:01 AM
I know that this sounds stupid but........

This really works.......I have faith in god and what ever else runs the planets- I don't want to five them a short shrift in the grand scheme of things but, I was given another pleasant surprise in the financial department this past Monday.

Rock on, rock on!

Medusa
02-11-2009, 11:04 AM
I know that this sounds stupid but........

This really works.......I have faith in god and what ever else runs the planets- I don't want to five them a short shrift in the grand scheme of things but, I was given another pleasant surprise in the financial department this past Monday.

Rock on, rock on!

Excellent news, RICHARD! Good for you! :)