PDA

View Full Version : My poor little guy...

DJFyrewolf36
01-23-2009, 09:35 PM
Nicholas has bad acid reflux. The dr has him on medication for it, but its going to take time to right itself. In the mean time, he is miserable (obviously) even though he tries not to act like it lol. Its amazing to see him smiley, even when he is feeling so rotten.

Please keep my little guy in your thoughts.

Daisy and Delilah
01-23-2009, 10:36 PM
Awwwww.......poor little fella. Gosh! With all the things we worry about, there can always be something else that I never would have thought of. I sure hope he gets over it soon.:(

Taz_Zoee
01-23-2009, 11:10 PM
Poor Nicholas. :(
I had a baby in day care with this several years ago. If his medication was not given....look out! His medication did help tremendously, but it had to be timed just right before he ate.
I hope it doesn't take too long for his medication to work for him.

Karen
01-23-2009, 11:13 PM
Poor little one. Has he been eating or drinking anything different lately? Hope the meds help.

krazyaboutkatz
01-23-2009, 11:48 PM
I'm sorry to hear this.:( I hope he'll feel better soon.

chocolatepuppy
01-24-2009, 06:18 AM
Poor little Nick.:( I hope he's feeling better soon.

boomersooner
01-24-2009, 07:45 AM
Sorry to hear he isn't feeling well.....My daughter had severe reflux when she was born...it would take her sooooo long even just to get an ounce down, and she was using up all of her energy doing that...then she would throw it back up....long story short, she had the surgery at 10 days of age, and she did great. I know how painful and uncomfortable it is for him....hope he is feeling better! I know they have great medication now for it!