PDA

View Full Version : It really takes skill

Sirrahsim
01-21-2009, 06:27 PM
for Taco Bell to get absolutely EVERY item in my order wrong. Pepsi instead of Dr Pepper. Spicy sauce on my kids' quesadilla. Salsa and tomatoes on my Mexican Pizza... Of course I didn't discover the mess until we got home and now it is time to get the kids ready for bed so I don't want to go back out.... I'm so annoyed right now:mad:

Karen
01-21-2009, 06:32 PM
for Taco Bell to get absolutely EVERY item in my order wrong. Pepsi instead of Dr Pepper. Spicy sauce on my kids' quesadilla. Salsa and tomatoes on my Mexican Pizza... Of course I didn't discover the mess until we got home and now it is time to get the kids ready for bed so I don't want to go back out.... I'm so annoyed right now:mad:

You should absolutely call the store and complain. I am sure you have your receipt, they should at least know so they can be more careful. They may even offer you some sort of coupon or incentive for next time.

As someone with food allergies, I tend to check any take-out before I leave the store, but have skipped that step more than once, and brought home something I could not eat. I always call the store, and not only do they often offer to make me the correct meal, some offer to deliver it to me! No one has even been angry at me for complaining.

Kfamr
01-21-2009, 07:13 PM
Actually, it's not hard to do. Working in food service, we've messed more than one order up completely. Let them know about their mistake, nicely, and I'll bet they'll make it correct on your next visit.

Taz_Zoee
01-21-2009, 08:48 PM
A long time ago we went to Taco Bell, through the drive thru. Then went home, about 10 mintues away. Once I got into the food I discovered a dead fly on my mexican pizza. :eek::mad: It was a hassle to drive all the way back in so we called. I think they took my name and the next time I was in town they gave me some free food (I can't remember, exactly). Needless to say, I didn't eat the Mexican Pizza's for a LONG time. :(
So yeah, a call would be good. I get messed up orders a lot, but I would only complain in a situation like yours where EVERYTHING was wrong. Or like in my case stated above (dead insects).