PDA

View Full Version : Bearchen's Sad Story

C.C.'s Mom
09-19-2002, 08:42 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid32/pe09e1aebf659813fda8e085f704025cc/fd421219.jpg

My name is Bearchen, and I’m a cute, yellow Teddy Bear. I hope you have a little time to read my story.

I used to live a quiet and happy life as a normal teddy bear in a bag full of other fluffy toys. We had no problems, no worries and were just ever so happy. We didn’t mind being in a dark cupboard. It was what we called: home.

One day a bouncy white dog came to live in the house. The mommy of the house said to the dog: go and find yourself a toy! She opened our bag and spread them all over the place.
And you know what? The dog picked Me. Of all fluffly toys, it picked Me! (Well, I do look adorable of course...)

It was okay in the beginning. I was too big for the small dog and had many cosy afternoons in a sunny garden. Sometimes the dog would come and hide me under a layer of mud. But I didn’t mind, because I could still be Me.

Unfortunately, the dog grew larger and larger. And it became colder and wetter outside. I often ended up in the washingmachine. I tried to hide when I heard the mommy saying: okay Dog, lets find the bunnies and wash them. What a disgrace. Being called a Bunny! And the worst thing: having to dry in a laundry room from your ears! All of us next to each other!

But I could live with that. It was a hard life, but I knew that deep down inside the Dog loved me. I know because that Dog took me to the basket and slept with its head on me.

Some time ago though, my life changed dramatically. Another Dog came to live with us. It’s black, smaller that those Kats they have living here too, it’s loud and it has no respect for any of us „Bunnies’.

Take this morning. A real nightmare happened. The white dog had my ear in its mouth, the black little creature my feet. And they both pulled. Pulled! Can you imagine how it feels like, being pulled by those two wild beasts? In two different directions?

The mommy person took me upstairs to her room. I had major plastic surgery on my face. My nose is gone, and so is one paw. She found me covered with my fillings in the garden after she send the Dogs inside this morning. I don’t think she knows what happened earlier.

I’m so cute. I’m all fluffy and clean (well, the mommy washed me again last week after she found me in the garden in a muddy hole, together with a tennis ball and another „Bunnie“). I don’t know how much more I can take.

Please mommy. Can I stay upstairs? Can I go home again?

Bearchen

PS. I now see a plastic crocodile undergoing the same painful procedure of being pulled. Poor thing.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid32/p29ddf5e652511357184d59a457ca8f74/fd421218.jpg

Randi
09-19-2002, 08:56 AM
What a lovely story! :) I hope Bearchen will be feeling well again after his SirJury! :p

Very well written, Brigitte! ;)

delidog
09-19-2002, 09:00 AM
still chuckling!!!love the story!!!!:D
How are you going to repair the plastic alligator????
crazy glue???

sasvermont
09-19-2002, 09:29 AM
O I don't feel so sorry for the alligator for some reason. But the poor bear/bunny.

I think the poor thing could use a rest. At least until that black dog goes back home!

What a great story. Thanks for the cheering up!

:)

Sudilar
09-19-2002, 09:49 AM
Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.

We are not amused, Puppy Dog!
signed:
Squirrel with no tail
Bunny with no innards
Frisbee with chewed out parts
Turtle with no eyes............the list is endless!

Dixieland Dancer
09-19-2002, 09:52 AM
LOL.... We have the same problem with some of our stuffies. Now when I see the dogs tugging in opposite directions I will think of this story and perhaps take pity on the poor thing and come to the rescue!!! ;)

sammi
09-19-2002, 10:01 AM
Poor Bearchen's had a hard life at times!

Dixieland Dancer LOL.... We have the same problem with some of our stuffies. Now when I see the dogs tugging in opposite directions I will think of this story and perhaps take pity on the poor thing and come to the rescue

I will think like that also!! LOL Thanks for the cute story.

wolf_Q
09-19-2002, 11:14 AM
LOL cute story!! :D I've sewn up so many toys/leashes, etc. now I can't keep track. Nebo recently murdered his husky friend. It used to be one of his favorites, and his first stuffed animal. I found it with the head ripped clean off, covered in water and mud, and stuffing all over. I figured he was already too dead, and I gave him a nice funeral in the garbage can, lol. His german shepard toy (you know, the ones they have all over that have the little bandanas) that I bought for him in Jackson Hole, is now missing an ear, and none of the squeakers work. How sad. :(

gini
09-19-2002, 11:21 AM
Dear Bearchen, you must have a twin that lives right across the street from me. Rusty, the golden retriever that lives across the street from me is always walking around with your twin in his mouth. He always looks so proud, but your twin doesn't look very happy.

SchoolGirl
09-19-2002, 11:38 AM
Haha, that was cute. It's only a shame when the stuffed animal they pull apart isn't meant as their toy.:) My dog ripped apart my favorite bear when I was a kid. Oh well, I got over it.:D

Ann
09-19-2002, 01:21 PM
Awww... That actually brought tears to my eyes :(

Will you let poor Bearchen go rest in his little cupboard for a while?

lovemymaltese
09-19-2002, 03:10 PM
such creativity, I loved it! The picture made it that much better too!

kingrattus
09-20-2002, 11:03 PM
I found a stuffy that max hasn't been able to rip to shreds. Its a platapus with this super hard ball inside it & it has noise makes init (u know those cans that when u turn it upside down it moos), well this is a horrible noise. Max opend its face & killed the squeeker, now he just carries the silly thing around or chews on its face (the ball is so big his mouth isn't big enought to bite it)
heheheh

Jess

krazyaboutkatz
09-22-2002, 01:06 AM
That was a cute and funny story. :) I don't have dogs so I don't have to worry about my stuffed animals being destroyed. My cats do destroy their toys though. They eat their mice. They bite the tails off first and if it has ears and eyes they'll bite those off too. If a toy has catnip in it, they eventually destroy it to get to the catnip. :)

anna_66
09-23-2002, 07:49 AM
Beachen,
This is Angus's hedgehog here, I know just what you mean! I've been lucky so far to not get torn apart (well, I'm fairly new here too) but my squeeker don't work any more. My brother wasn't so lucky (he couldn't be fixed:()...but it wasn't my boy that tore him up, it was that GIRL, the one with the red hair. She is so mean sometimes, I think she has tried to tear all of us up at one time or another. I've heard some BAD stories about her.
The mom washes us all together, bout once a week. But we get to be in the warm drier when were done going round & round. I'm sorry to hear you have to be hung by your ears, how embarsing.
It's nice to be loved (my boy sleeps with his head on me too). Here is a picture of us. He loves me & I love him.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid33/p29de0c97b669902028024bd8fabeec2c/fd3e73f2.jpg
Sorry I didn't see your story before, I don't get to sneak on the computer very often...the mom's always on it.
I hope you get a much needed rest in the cupboard. I'll be thinking of you and your croc friend.
Post whenever you can.

Angus's Hedgehog