PDA

View Full Version : I need a hug

catnapper
01-19-2009, 08:23 AM
I am sooo on edge right now. I've been doing everything known to get my mind off things. I cleaned the bathroom, did laundry, and am even cleaning jewelry. Callie's treat basket has never looked more organized ;)

Today is the day Ashley is supposed to move out. I know she won't be out for a few days because she hasn't packed anything. She and hubby have been fighting all morning. I'm just hiding in the bedroom to avoid being caught in the cross fire.

All the while, I've been counting the minutes til my therapist appointment where I can vent and leave feeling great. Unfortunately, he just called to let me know he can't make it today. I have to reschedule. :( :( :(

So now, my heart feels like its going to leave my chest. I have a screaming headache. I haven't slept well in days. A customer told me yesterday that I looked tired.... I am. I'm mentally & physically fried. I'd love to take a nap now, before I go to work at noon, but I can't turn off my mind. I lay there thinking thinking thinking.

Medusa
01-19-2009, 08:25 AM
Since you seem to have all that energy, come on over. I've got lots for you to do and then you'll get your hug. Nah, just kidding. A big cyber hug is headed your way.....(((HUG))). Feel it? Keep the faythe. :love:

catnapper
01-19-2009, 08:28 AM
Since you seem to have all that energy, come on over. I've got lots for you to do and then you'll get your hug. Nah, just kidding. A big cyber hug is headed your way.....(((HUG))). Feel it? Keep the faythe. :love:

Thanks, I do feel the hug. :D

Funny thing, its nervous energy, because I am dragging. I feel the bags under my eyes. I never knew they could have weight and be felt!!!:eek:

jenluckenbach
01-19-2009, 08:33 AM
{{{{hugs}}}}

Catty1
01-19-2009, 08:47 AM
HUGE {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}!!!!!!

Maybe Auntie could come over and help her pack?

It'll be over soon....:love:

Cataholic
01-19-2009, 09:24 AM
A situation like that would be the end of me. Instead of staying locked up, get out. Put on some warm, warm clothes and go for a walk. The exercise will get your positive feelings flowing, puts you in control, and is beneficial for your health. Staying inside listening, feeling and watching this situation cannot be good.

Get out. :D:D

Karen
01-19-2009, 09:54 AM
Sending you hugs.

Sing, in your head "All my troubles, Lord, Soon be over ..." or "Soon I will be done-a-with-the troubles or the world," if you know 'em. Good rousing spirituals.

BitsyNaceyDog
01-19-2009, 10:12 AM
(((hugs)))

KYS
01-19-2009, 10:27 AM
I double the comment go for a walk take a deep breath and look
at the nature around. For me spending some time
out of the house seems to lift my spirits.

(((HUGS)))

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-19-2009, 10:38 AM
http://users.telenet.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20973%20Huge_hug.gif http://users.telenet.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20973%20Huge_hug.gif

He he, how does that feel, sweety:):love::)

Zippy
01-19-2009, 10:49 AM
((((BIG HUGS)))) form me
head bumps for Zippy and Pumpkin
and whisker kisses form Zoey

kuhio98
01-19-2009, 11:44 AM
Big, ole hugs from me.

I was going to suggest a walk also. Fresh air usually helps my headaches. You need to get out of that hostile environment.

Husky_mom
01-19-2009, 12:19 PM
in a good way... get a punching bag.....

it feels soo good.. I used to had one and been meaning to get one soon... it sounds weird but it does work...

in the meanwhile here are some huge hugs (((hugs))).....

cassiesmom
01-19-2009, 02:57 PM
HUGHUGHUGHUGHUG
from me and

head bumpies
from Cassie Cat

carole
01-19-2009, 03:02 PM
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii185/jewellnz/blinky_ani_bearhugged.gif

JenBKR
01-19-2009, 03:06 PM
I think the idea of getting out of the house is a good one. ((((hugs)))) just think, it's almost over!

DJFyrewolf36
01-19-2009, 09:27 PM
a big *HUG* for you from me!! I know how it feels to just feel drained by a situation but it will soon be over :)

ramanth
01-19-2009, 09:47 PM
*hugs*

jennielynn1970
01-19-2009, 10:01 PM
I hope things went well today and that all the fighting is over downstairs! I agree with Joanna, get out of the house and just go somewhere. Go for a walk, to the mall, but I'd get out of that environment that is making you feel on edge.

Big HUGS from me to you!!!

Catlady711
01-19-2009, 10:31 PM
:love:HUGS!!!!:love:

Is there a friend or relative who's house you can stay at for a few days so you can get some peace and rest until things settle down? Sounds like you need a mini rest vacation.

I hope things smooth out for you.

krazyaboutkatz
01-19-2009, 11:29 PM
((((((HUGS)))))) Kim, I sure hope that your situation improves.

kitten645
01-20-2009, 08:12 PM
{{{HUGS}}} I hope the storm has passed. I agree about getting out and away from the situation. Being there isn't going to help. Catch a movie. Take a walk. Go to the library..quiet and peaceful. Take care of yourself.
Claudia:love:

catnapper
01-20-2009, 09:35 PM
Thanks everyone. (((hug))) back.

Believe it or not, I know how good a walk is for me. However, knowing and getting myself outside are two very different things. Depression is a strange thing where you can't bring yourself to do things that ordinarily feel good. I actually walked Callie a whole half mile this morning..... that usch a pittance considering I used to walk 2 miles every morning. I am so mad at myself because I gained 20 pounds back because of not walking. :mad:

I actually went to the apartment tonight for the first time. Its small and needs a lot of work, but its a nice first place. I'm going over tomorrow to paint a mural on Cam's wall, and plan on moving all his toys and stuff over that can be shoved in the car. I also want to get as much "housewares" stuff over (pots, pans, etc) If I get the small stuff, she can get the large stuff (bed, dresser, etc) I feel better even having that small plan.

I have off thursday, as does she. So I'm planning on going in to work on my day off. They think I'm NUTS because they know I need time off mentally, but they also know being at work is better for me than being here while she moves her stuff out. While she moves out with attitude and fights.

Deeeep breath. Breathe in slllllooowwwwlllly, Exhale sllllloooowwwwwlllly. repeat.

Catty1
01-20-2009, 10:33 PM
Keep breathing slowly....

Is Cam going with Ashley? Or is stuff there for his 'visits'?

If Cam is leaving also, that is very very hard on you and hubby. Especially because it will be so hard on Cam.

I hope for the best...the therapist knows about her now. I believe she loves her boy, but I hope she will become a 'mom'.

HUGS

joycenalex
01-21-2009, 05:00 AM
HUGShugs
you can do this

catnapper
01-21-2009, 06:49 PM
Cameron will be "living" with his mom.... however he'll be sleeping here 5 nights a week. We'll drop him off to mom in the morning and she'll return him 3 hours later to go to work. So basically, he'll be living here more than there. Espcially when she hands him off to his dad's every weekend. Do the math: when will mommy see her son? Ummm, how about as little as possible? Of course, she'll blame her schedule or us or the sun in the sky.

We weren't able to do the moving thing today because hubby lost the keys to the apartment! :eek: oops.

Hubby has the feeling she's trying to AVOID moving out because she's made every excuse in the book to not pack or clean. She still hasn't packed so much as a sock. If I were moving, ALL my stuff would be packed and moved into the apartment, who cares if its still not 100% painted?

Catty1
01-21-2009, 07:38 PM
I am glad to hear that Cam will be with you MOST of the time.

I've forgotten who his dad is...is he in a situation that's ok for the weekends?

Wouldn't surprise me if the 3 hour morning visits start getting cancelled a lot by Ashley.

Prayers for you and hubby.

And for Ashley...if anyone needs them, she does. :love: