PDA

View Full Version : Rescued 1 Kitten - 5 months old *UPDATE SHE'S GOT A HOME*!!!!!!!!!

Anikaca77
01-19-2009, 08:01 AM
Hi All,

I posted this on Cat Rescue but as many of you know, Cat General does get more attention at times :)

Here is a link to my thread that I posted: The only change is her name is now Isabella and I had her tested for FIV/FELV and she was negative. I figured that I'd pay to have her tested since I'm the one that rescued her and Shirley is feeding her and taking care of her in the meantime until I can find Frosty & Isabella a wonderful home.

http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=149601

-Melissa

catmandu
01-19-2009, 09:44 AM
I wish i could take isabella, but i just cant with my age and health issues both with myself and my 6 cats over 15.
I was at petcetera , and they had some Fantstic Cats who want a home so very badly, but i just had to say now.
There was a great owesome orangie Chedd-Ar, who was crying :(:(for me to be his friend, i had les :(:(when i had to leave him there in a cage.:(:(

momcat
01-19-2009, 01:53 PM
Hi Miss Melissa,
Thank you so much for caring enough to help my fellow kitties in need! I'm sure Frosty and Isabella appreciate all the love and care you and your friend are giving them. Both of you are real heros BLESS YOU BOTH!!!!! :love: :love:

I'm so happy to know that Isabella had a good check-up with the whitecoat. Are Frosty's paws okay now? With your help they both will find loving furever homes that will meet PT standards, we PT kitties get only the very best of everything.

I'm sending you and your friend lots of thank you purrs, kitty hugs, and kitty kisses :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Your friend,
Groucho

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-19-2009, 04:06 PM
AWWWWW, what a gorgeous little tabby she is!! I wish my house wasn't "full"...:rolleyes:

Anikaca77
01-25-2009, 07:13 PM
Yesterday Isabella was adopted out to a very nice couple.

Shirley (who was her foster mom) took her to Petco with her other few cats that were up for adoption and this couple came in and the lady said she wasn't looking for another cat but she just couldn't pass up this cutie. Which who could blame her I wanted to keep her myself.

Shirley told me that the husband ran home to get their cat carrier and brought back this big cat carrier and the wife scolded her husband for not putting a towel inside the cat carrier and what does the husband do....he takes off his own coat and puts it inside of this cat carrier so Isabella has something warm to lay on.

I was so happy to find this out that both cats that I rescued just recently have both found very good homes.

It's so nice to have a good ending!

Thanks for all the prays,
Melissa

phesina
01-25-2009, 07:57 PM
Wonderful news about Isabella! Welcome home, dear.

moosmom
01-26-2009, 09:39 AM
Great job!!!

GILL
01-26-2009, 11:03 AM
Sounds like a caring home. GREAT