PDA

View Full Version : Foster, aka the miniature tiger

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-19-2009, 04:14 AM
What a handsome man we get as COTD on this dull monday morning..:)!! Foster is simply GORGEOUS!! And what a fluffy fur!! I wish I could rub my nose in it :D:love:

Have a purfect day tiger man!!:love:

Barbiecat1
01-19-2009, 06:00 AM
What a wonderful looking kitty you are; love the amber eyes with the gray fur; quite striking. Enjoy your special day.

indiewolf
01-19-2009, 06:46 AM
Nice writing. Love when you say Foster is also special because he wanted nothing to do with breeding; funny. He's beautiful!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-19-2009, 10:40 AM
Foster what a stunning fellow you are!!! :love:

I really enjoyed seeing your picture and meeting you today. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today, you deserve it!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

kb2yjx
01-19-2009, 10:41 AM
Foster!!! You are absolutely BREATHTAKING!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad you have adjusted at your home!!! HAPPY COTD!!

Don Juan's mom
01-19-2009, 11:57 AM
What a pretty boy! 16 pounds, huh? I'm sure at least 6 of that is fur. ;) Have a wonderful day!

Liz

cassiesmom
01-19-2009, 01:51 PM
Foster, you are simply magnificent. I'd like to hug and snuggle you! I love your beautiful coat and fluffy tail. Happy Cat of the Day, handsome kitty Foster!

Momo
01-19-2009, 02:58 PM
You are such a cute round bundle of fluff! Enjoy tor CATD satus! :love:

tatsxxx11
01-19-2009, 03:09 PM
Happy Cat of the Day to you, stunning Foster!:) You truly are special in ways too numerous to mention! And your Mom's pretty special as well, and clearly, totally in love with her beautiful "big boy!":D What's not to love?!! So happy to hear you've settle in so nicely, sweetheart; you've found your forever home!:love: Congratulations to you beautiful Foster, our extra special and most deserving honoree!!! Hope you're enjoying an extra special day, celebrating with your proud human! Cuddles and lots of love to you, Foster!:love::love::love:

catmandu
01-19-2009, 04:28 PM
:):) WHAT A BIG BUNDLE OF FUR YOU ARE , FRIENDLY FOSTER AND YOU HAVE SUCH GORGEOUS COLORING AND THAT FACE THAT JUST RADIATED JOY AND HAPPINESS :love::love:
YOU APPRECIATE YOUR HOUSE SO MUCH, THAT YOU THANK YOUR MEEEOWMIE EVERY DAY, WITH THE BEST GIFTS THAT YOU CAN GIVE , HEADBUMPS AND KITTY KISSIES WHICH ARE MORE PRICELESS THAN GOLD!!!:love::love:
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A MIGHTY MARVELLOUS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR PLUSHEST :love::love:
AND NEWST CAT OF THE DAY FANTASTIC FRIEND FOSTER.

yarlenna
01-19-2009, 05:33 PM
Oh Foster, you are beautiful. Happy Cat of the Day!

susanswatlin518
01-19-2009, 07:47 PM
Such a lovely gray persian! Happy cotd to you.this is surely a good hair (fur) day for you! I too laughed when i read that you didn't go for the mating game lol! You are one of a kind anyway and the furry honeys will have to be with some other ball of fur! A solitary male-a king in your kingdom with your humans who adore you and worship you! Doesn't sound too shabby to me! Peace susanswatlin518

katladyd
01-19-2009, 09:53 PM
Foster, I am usually not a big fan of Persians, but you are a lovely cat! Your fur is so silky-looking and beautiful! You are special and more than worthy to be COTD!

Killearn Kitties
01-20-2009, 09:17 AM
As well as being gorgeous, Foster seems to have a wonderful purrsonality. He certainly knows what he wants and doesn't want. :D Glad he has settled in, and decided that his "new" home is OK. He certainly seems to approve of the cooking.

Congratulations to you, Foster!