PDA

View Full Version : PuppyBowl and Kitten Halftime

momcat
01-17-2009, 08:06 PM
Hi PT friends!

I hope everyone is staying warm during this arctic cold spell. Anyway, there was a promo on Animal Planet last night; on February 1 they will broadcast "The Puppy Bowl" featuring the "Kitten Half Time Show". From the clips shown with the announcement, this has the potential to be a real treat.

Just wanted to let all of you know so you can check your local Animal Planet listings and mark your calendars. Who knows, this might be more fun than the SuperBowl!!

Stay warm and be well. Scritchies and lovies being sent for every PT kitty :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

RICHARD
01-17-2009, 08:47 PM
DUDE!

Thanks for the heads up! I love the program!

weluvcats
01-17-2009, 09:38 PM
I love the PuppyBowl and Kitten Halftime!!! This is so cute! I don't know whose idea it was to start this, but I love it. It's always neat to see who the "leader" puppies and kittens are...There is always somebody who runs the show, or who is the "troublemaker." Cute, cute, cute!!!!:)

Thanks momcat for the reminder!!! Hugs and lovies to your purr babies, too!:love:

Judy:)

cassiesmom
01-17-2009, 09:40 PM
Dear Auntie Momcat,

Thank you for the scritches and lovies! Please give some to Groucho for us in return.

Purrs, whisker rubs and head bops--
Cassie

-----
Dear Momcat! I forgot all about the Puppy Bowl and Kitten Halftime! Thank you so much for the reminder -- I :love:d it last year! Those puppies and kittens were adorable. I'm sure they'll be just as darling this year. Thank you again! --- elyse

Medusa
01-18-2009, 06:30 AM
I thought I missed it. It's usually shown on New Year's Day. Cute show. :)

RICHARD
01-18-2009, 02:26 PM
:eek:
I thought I missed it. It's usually shown on New Year's Day. Cute show. :)

And to think, you could have been stuck with Bruce Stinksteen during the SB half time show!:p:D

catmandu
01-18-2009, 03:45 PM
IS THIS ON YOUTUBE AS I GAVE UP ON CABLE MANY YEARS AGO.:mad:
THAT DOES SOUND LIKE A LOT OF FUN THOUGH :love::love:

momcat
01-18-2009, 06:15 PM
IS THIS ON YOUTUBE AS I GAVE UP ON CABLE MANY YEARS AGO.:mad:
THAT DOES SOUND LIKE A LOT OF FUN THOUGH :love::love:

Good question, Gary. Since I avoid YouTube and other similar websites like the plague I honestly don't know. Can any of our fellow PTers help on this one?

Medusa
01-18-2009, 06:26 PM
It's on the Animal Planet channel. I think it's a basic cable channel, though.

phesina
01-18-2009, 06:33 PM
I don't have cable either, so if anyone knows if it will be available to see any other way, please let us know.

Thanks, Pat

Moesha
01-18-2009, 07:06 PM
Animal Planet says that you can follow it on Twitter. I'm not familiar with twitter and how you'd follow it, but here is thelink about the puppy bowl. (http://animal.discovery.com/tv/puppy-bowl/puppy-bowl.html) At the top of the page is a link to follow it on Twitter. (http://twitter.com/AnimalPlanet) Maybe someone more familiar with Twitter could explain how you could follow it there.