PDA

View Full Version : Mister Orange Kitty!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-16-2009, 05:04 AM
What a handsome dude you are!! I love orangies, AND I love tabbys!!! So an tabby is perfect!!!
You don't look your age at all!!

Barbiecat1
01-16-2009, 06:25 AM
You sure are ok in my book; 16 years young and still going strong? Wonderful news. I can tell your parents have done their best to keep you happy and healthy; kudos to them! Enjoy your special day, Mr K!

Medusa
01-16-2009, 06:31 AM
Love your schedule, Mr. Orange Kitty. Hey, you've earned it at your age! So enjoy your day as COTD, that is, if you can wake up long enough. :p :love:

kb2yjx
01-16-2009, 08:15 AM
Not only are you a very HANDSOME ORANGEMAN, but a senior fellow to boot!!!! You sure look like my Ralph Syracuse(RIP). Glad you have the best forever home!! HAPPY COTD!!

Momo
01-16-2009, 09:29 AM
...How are you today? Such a handsome fellow you are...and you're a 'senior'...LOL!
14 year old Gypsy says hello!

Freedom
01-16-2009, 10:19 AM
Welcome, Mister Orange Kitty! I can't imagine how you came by that name, lol. :D

You are a very handsome fella, and it sounds like you keep things in place in the house. Imagine what would happen if you didn't sleep on the carpet, sofa or bed? Why, those items might just float away!

I am so pleased that you found a loving family to take you in. And how you have rewarded them, with door greetings, and sharing your toys when they are asleep in bed. You KNOW they must be bored to be sleeping like that, so why not get a game going!

Sending you chin rubs, and I can just tell your family will be happy to deliver them. This is a special honor for you as you are Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Mister Orange Kitty you sure are stunning!!! :love:

What a treat for me to see you and meet you cyberly today. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve it!!! :)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

susanswatlin518
01-16-2009, 01:57 PM
HI-WHAT A LOVELY CAT!:love::)HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY TO A HANDSOME GUY. IT'S SO NICE TO HAVE YOUR HUMAN SHARE YOUR PICTURE AND STORY WITH US.:D:DIT IS GREAT THAT YOU WERE RESCUED BY SUCH A COOL FAMILY, STAY SWEET!SUSANSWATLIN518

Don Juan's mom
01-16-2009, 02:05 PM
What a BEAUTIFUL boy to greet us today! Congratulations, baby boy!

tatsxxx11
01-16-2009, 02:30 PM
Happy Cat of the Day to you Mister Orange Kitty, from me and my orange tabby boy, Tiggr!:D (And Oliver the Persian tabby!:D) What a treat, having a beautiful senior as Pet Talk's "man of the hour"...nothing touches me more than seeing a deserving senior being honored for their lifetime of devoted companionship!:love: You are more than deserving of your leisurely life in semi-retirement...eating, sleeping, napping...sleeping and napping...and catching those warm sun rays of course!:D Your humans, all of the kids in the neighborhood, all of your devoted fans are blessed having a sweet and gentle, best friend in you, precious one! Congratulations and lots of love to you on your big day, Mister Orange Kitty! Hope you're enjoying the day to the max...eating, sleeping, napping, sunning and being loved to pieces!:love::love::love:

catmandu
01-16-2009, 03:49 PM
:love::love: IS IT MY OLD EYES MISTER ORANGE CAT, OR DO YOU HAVE YOUR VERY OWN LITTLE CABANA THERE SO YOU HAVE SOME SHADE FROM THE SUN?:love::love:
YOU ARE SUCH A BIG HANDSOME ORANGIE PURRRSON, MR ORANGE CAT AND WE HOPE THAT YOUR GUARDIANS ARE GOING TO SPOIL YOU A BIT TODAY FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU DO INTO MAKING THIER HOUSE A HOME.:):)
MICHAEL THE DREAM CAT, AND MIQUELITO THE LITTLE ORANGE LION AND THE ORANGE DUDES OF THE PORCH ANGELS LEAD US ALL IN :love::love:MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS TO OUR OWESOME ORANGIEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY MR ORANGE CAT :love::love:

cassiesmom
01-16-2009, 04:28 PM
Mister Orange Kitty, you are super handsome! I love your schedule - it sounds like your days are full of all the things you enjoy most. Please ask your humans to give you a mess of lovies and hugs from me. Happy Cat of the Day!

yarlenna
01-16-2009, 05:39 PM
Hello, Mister Orange Kitty. You are so handsome. I just love the color of your fur. I bet that your people are so proud to see you as the star you are. :love:

katladyd
01-17-2009, 12:58 AM
What can I say? I'm a sucker for an orange face! Keep up the good work and may you live another 16 years you handsome boy!

Killearn Kitties
01-17-2009, 03:44 AM
Sunning, sleeping, napping, eating, sleeping, and napping - what a life Mr Orange Kitty! Toys to capture too? Everything a gorgeous kitty could need. :love:

You have to do something to make your Cat of the Day celebrations special. What's left though? An extra-special food treat perhaps? A party with the neighbours?

Congratulations to you, adorable boy.

orangemm
01-17-2009, 05:28 AM
Hello Mr. O.K.! Wow, you are certainly a handsome senior dude! I envy you your schedule; we should all be so fortunate!!:D:D:D

DO you have your own private cabana??? You look pretty comfy there. I would love to curl up with you.

Congratulations on your special day. Have a nap and a snack on me!:D;):love: