PDA

View Full Version : Melissa passed her exams....

carole
01-15-2009, 08:16 PM
My daughter sat her first year level Ncea,they have internal assessed exams all year and the big ones at the end which are the externals, she had to get 80 credits, she got 118 credits which is great as she is able to carry 20 over to next year, meaning she only has to get 40 credits, next year is obviously a lot harder,hence the less credits you have to get.

She got two excellences in the externals in English and a Merit in Physics.

We are all very happy for her, and she is indeed pleased.,all of her friends did well and passed too.,well worth the six week wait for results.

I hope everyone else did well in their exams.:)

Taz_Zoee
01-15-2009, 11:07 PM
Congratulations Melissa!! :D :D

Karen
01-15-2009, 11:34 PM
Congratulations, tell her "good job" from all of us!

K9karen
01-15-2009, 11:53 PM
That's awesome! We're all proud of her! Good job, Melissa!

jazzcat
01-16-2009, 11:56 AM
That is great! Congratulations.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-16-2009, 04:01 PM
My daughter is having exams too now. She is studing journalism. She had a bad exam today though.....; the prefessor said: "see you back in August".... . The subject was "Politics". This means she has to resit then....! Poor girl, she has been working really really hard :(:(

carole
01-17-2009, 08:35 PM
I am sure she will do just fine,they get a lot harder as time goes on, melissa is still at high school, she intends on going to university or animation school, depending on what is available, she still has two years of high school left, and lots of exams to pass yet, so it will give her much practice before the ones ahead for her career, i wish your daughter well in her future,what an exciting career she has chosen though.

KYS
01-18-2009, 02:22 PM
That is such GREAT news! Congratulations. :D

phesina
01-18-2009, 06:39 PM
Congratulations, melissa!!!!! Well done!

RICHARD
01-18-2009, 09:55 PM
My daughter sat her first year level Ncea,they have internal assessed exams all year and the big ones at the end which are the externals, she had to get 80 credits, she got 118 credits which is great as she is able to carry 20 over to next year, meaning she only has to get 40 credits, next year is obviously a lot harder,hence the less credits you have to get.

She got two excellences in the externals in English and a Merit in Physics.

We are all very happy for her, and she is indeed pleased.,all of her friends did well and passed too.,well worth the six week wait for results.

I hope everyone else did well in their exams.:)

Settle down.

You had doubts she would do well?;)

Good on her and PHYSICS?

Can you pass on a question to her?

Why is gravity stronger in the morning than in the afternoon?

I have a theory that the bed springs are somehow magnetic!:confused:;)

ChrisH
01-19-2009, 06:15 AM
Congratulations, Melissa! Very well done! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Smiles/clapping.gif

carole
01-19-2009, 02:54 PM
No Richard i knew she would do well, but i am one who does not count my chickens before they hatch.:)