PDA

View Full Version : To my friends.

kt_luvs_kitties
01-15-2009, 06:04 PM
I wanted to let everyone know that for several days my computer has crashed. I thought I would have it fixed by now, but seems the computer guy cant come until atleast next week. I have been coming periodically to my mothers house to check my emails and PT.

That said, I am on a forced break. I will try to come and check PT every other day. The kitties and pups are ok. I have 3 more sick rescued kittens now, SO when I come back, the bright spot is I will have PICTURES!:D

And Suzie is now on clomicalm, so fingers crossed.

Anyways,

I will miss you all while I am gone:(

HUGS< Katie and kitties

catmandu
01-15-2009, 06:20 PM
ITS SAD THAT YOU ARE ON A FORCED BREAK, AND WE ARE PRAYING THAT ITS NOTHING SERIOUS.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE NEW LITTLE ONES, AND WE KNOW THAT YOU WILL DO ALL THAT YOU CAN TO HELP THEM :love::love::love:

Catty1
01-15-2009, 06:24 PM
Katie - as soon as I get my remote software figured out, I can help you!

I'll let you know!

Candace

momcat
01-15-2009, 07:31 PM
I look forward to hearing from you again very soon and seeing the pictures of those new babies.

All I can say about computers is, "Progress might have been alright once but now it's gone on for too long!"

Could I ask you to give your kitties lots of scritchies and lovies from me?

Medusa
01-15-2009, 08:36 PM
I can relate. I was w/out a computer off and on (mostly off) for a week during the holidays. Since there isn't anything you can do about it, just use your time off and try not to stress over it. I use mine for business and I was ready to tear my hair out, then realized I was powerless over the situation and I calmed down. Plus now we all have some kitty pix to look forward to upon your return. :)

Taz_Zoee
01-16-2009, 09:26 AM
Sorry you are having computer problems Katie. And I look forward to seeing pictures when you get things up and running again. :D
I have my computer at work and we have three computers at home (my desktop, a desktop in the studio and Bruce's laptop) I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't get online. I'd probably call someone else to get on Pet Talk for me. LOL

Moesha
01-16-2009, 02:22 PM
Please be assured that we miss having you and the crew around! I hope the computer problems get worked out quickly. Can't wait to hear about the new rescues and to see if the meds help Suzie.

orangemm
01-17-2009, 05:38 AM
Katie, I'm sorry you're having PC problems. Seems like we all take turns in that situation...this morning I can't get email and it's bugging me something awful. But, like everyone said, back off, calm down and prevail.

We all do miss you, though! But, at least you can communicate with us and keep us posted on your latest rescue/poof/adventure!

Keeping fingers crossed that you will be back soon with good news and pictures of your little newbies.

((HUGS)))

Renate:love::love::love:

Kirsten
01-17-2009, 06:35 AM
How annoying! Hope your computer will be fixed in no time!

Kirsten

Catlady711
01-17-2009, 11:11 PM
Hope your computer will be fixed soon. We'll be looking forward to you coming back.