PDA

View Full Version : Sebastian Not Acting Himself, Please Say a Pray - Vet Visit Today

Anikaca77
01-15-2009, 08:06 AM
Tonight at 5 p.m. Sebastian is going to be going to the vets for a check up. He's been acting pretty sluggish around the house and I think he might of lost a little weight but I'm not sure. His coat isn't looking that great either and last night it sounded like he was breathing a little funny and my husband and I are very worried about him.

If you could please say a little pray for him that it's something that's easily fixed.

Buddy aka Sebastian is going to be 7 years old later this year and we just lost our dear sweet Anika back in October and we are not ready to deal with something bad.

The only thing I can think of but it doesn't make too much sense is I just put in a Feliway Plug in (because Ashley was peeing all over the house and it's really helped her) so I'm not sure if it's that or not but hopefully the vet will be able to figure it out...he's still eating, drinking, going to the bathroom and his stool looks normal but he's just super lazy lately and he's not chasing anyone and sometimes when you pick him up he'll let out a little cry so we don't know if he hurt himself somehow or what's going.

I'll post later on after the vet appointment and let you guy's know what I found out.

Melissa

Randi
01-15-2009, 08:35 AM
Poor Sebastian. :( I hope the vet can find out what's wrong and it's something that can be fixed easily. Sending good thoughts! :)

kb2yjx
01-15-2009, 08:46 AM
Hands and paws folded in prayers for Sebastian!!!!

Taz_Zoee
01-15-2009, 09:09 AM
I will be hoping that your little Buddy Sebastian has a good vet visit and it's nothing serious. A quick fix with some meds maybe and he'll be back home with you tonight. :)

lvpets2002
01-15-2009, 09:14 AM
:love: Aweee poor wittle Sebastian.. I hope all turns out ok & good.. I hope you feel better soon.. Paws crossedd & prayers & huggss..

GILL
01-15-2009, 09:35 AM
The CREW is sending thier prayers and we hope that evry thing goes well with the white coats.

catmandu
01-15-2009, 09:36 AM
THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT SEBASTIEN IS 7, AND IS STILL A FAIRLY YOUNG CAT, AND THE VET SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT AILS YOUR DEAR FUR FRIEND.:love::love:
WE ARE SENDING PRAYERS AND A ANIMAL ANGEL ARMY VISITORS SQUAD WILL BE WITH YOU AND SEBASTIEN FOR MORAL SUPPORT!!:love::love:
HES QUITE THE HANDSOME ONE!!:):):)

Medusa
01-15-2009, 10:45 AM
Prayers going up from Mary and the Fur Posse that all will be well w/Sebastian and that it's nothing serious.

CultureJunky
01-15-2009, 10:48 AM
Prayers for Sebastian, and hope that you feel better and that the vet can find what the problem is. I think you're very handsome, and I love the 'ruff' around your neck ;)

krazyaboutkatz
01-15-2009, 11:45 AM
I'm sorry to hear that he's not acting like his normal self.:( Hopefully it's nothing serious. I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

phesina
01-15-2009, 04:40 PM
Prayers from us for Sebastian too.

cassiesmom
01-15-2009, 04:51 PM
Same here

momcat
01-15-2009, 07:39 PM
Many prayers are being prayed for sweet Sebastian. Just wondering if there have been any changes around your place that might be unsettling for him? Just a thought. If Sebastian is up to it, could you give him some lovies from me? Please keep us updated?

Anikaca77
01-16-2009, 07:57 AM
Everything is just fine for Sebastian. I noticed that I thought he was doing better but my husband was pretty worried about him and I was but of course I take him to the vets and he's acting just fine and happy and rolling around for attention and just made a lier out of me.

The vet did an all over check up on him and nothing made him hurt and last night I watched him and he started to chase everyone so now he's back to acting like his old self. We are just wondering if maybe he jumped off the bed too hard and sprained something but now he's ok. So that's great news.

Thank you all for all of your prays.

Melissa

Taz_Zoee
01-16-2009, 09:23 AM
That is wonderful news!! :D And you and hubby are awesome purrents to have him checked out anyway. :)