PDA

View Full Version : Gummi Bears or sour apple rings?

RICHARD
01-13-2009, 04:27 PM
I bought two small packs of Sour GBs and ARs at the store.

They are the gummy, chewy candies with the sour/sugar coating on the.

I walked out of the room and I heard the sound fo cellophane crinkling.

Ed jumped up on the table and was chewing/licking on the package and the candies. I just kinda threw my hands in the air and let him have fun with them,
That was two days ago. The cat spit is dry now, are they safe to eat?:eek::p;)

Medusa
01-13-2009, 04:30 PM
Hmmm, the only candies my Fur Posse like are Jolly Ranchers, although Coco Puff did get ahold of a Halls Mentholyptus once. His breath reeked for days!

lvpets2002
01-13-2009, 04:31 PM
:) Of course they are ok to eat.. You could have eaten them with Ed's slober on them.. Your so gooffyy..:D

catmandu
01-13-2009, 04:50 PM
I WAS IN THE PRICE CHOPPER , AND THEY HAD THE BAGS OF CEREAL IN PLASTIC AS THE BOXES HAD BEEN RUINED FOR 89 CENTS.
I SAVED ON THE THREE BAGS AS ONE WAS MAPLE FLAVORE MUSLIX , 4.97, ONE CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH 3.99, AND ONE A DOUBLR RAISON CEREAL 3,49.
AND THE CATS WANTED THAT MAPLE THE MOST, HOW DID THEY KNOW IT WAS THE MOST EXPENSIVE?
AND THEY LOVE THE ODD CHIP , AND THE SOUR CREAM AND CHEESE I BRING HOME FROM POCO LOCO THE MOST!!!
:love::love:
THEY KNOW GOOD WHEN THEY SMELL IT!!!:D:D:D

Taz_Zoee
01-13-2009, 04:57 PM
LOL, that reminds me of the time Taz took a dinner roll off the kitchen counter (he is NOT allowed on the counter) from under a paper towel, back to the bedroom to enjoy it in front of us. It's a rather large item for a cat to be carrying from one end of the house to the other.
And we threw it away and I went without a roll at dinner.

But hey, if you don't mind a little dried cat slobber then enjoy your candies!! :D

pomtzu
01-13-2009, 05:10 PM
Hmmm, the only candies my Fur Posse like are Jolly Ranchers, although Coco Puff did get ahold of a Halls Mentholyptus once. His breath reeked for days!

What's with Meezers and menthol? I've heard of others saying that their Meezer liked menthol too. My RB Ming was obsessed with BenGay. If my ex or myself used it and then went to bed, we had to close the bedroom door to keep him out, otherwise he would try his darndest the rest of the night to try to lick it all off of us. One time my ex was sitting on the sofa and he took the cap off the BenGay and put it on the floor, and Ming was licking the inside of the cap clean!!! :eek:

RICHARD
01-13-2009, 05:31 PM
What's with Meezers and menthol? I've heard of others saying that their Meezer liked menthol too. My RB Ming was obsessed with BenGay. If my ex or myself used it and then went to bed, we had to close the bedroom door to keep him out, otherwise he would try his darndest the rest of the night to try to lick it all off of us. One time my ex was sitting on the sofa and he took the cap off the BenGay and put it on the floor, and Ming was licking the inside of the cap clean!!! :eek:

Same with VapoRub. Ed goes in to an almost orgasmic state.

I put some on my nose and wiped off my hands on a paper towel. He was all over it! He knocked it on the floor and was loving it something FIERCE!:D

RedHedd
01-13-2009, 06:13 PM
LOL Goldie used to go NUTS when I used a particular arthritis cream - I think it was Walgreen's generic - she wouldn't leave me alone when I got that stuff out!

Aw RICHARD, you're a big guy - a little cat slobber won't hurt you! :D

RICHARD
01-13-2009, 06:15 PM
Aw RICHARD, you're a big guy - a little cat slobber won't hurt you! :D

Just finished a few......they were great!