PDA

View Full Version : Oh heck, I wish I had charged my camera today!

sasvermont
01-13-2009, 03:48 PM
I changed my flannel sheets on my bed just this afternoon. I also have a heated mattress sheet under my regular sheets. My cats just adore the heated mattress pad. While I made the bed, of course, my two Aby cats were in the bed, on the sheets, during the entire process. I then went to the living room and watched a little TV with Lucy, my little black barn cat.

I went to the bedroom just minutes ago, only to find Juni, one of my Aby cats, sleeping inside the pillow case, under the pillow, with her head sticking out so that she could breathe. Such a photo op. So, I went for the camera only to find the battery dead, dead, dead. I now have it charging. That will teach me a lesson.

My cats are funny all the time, but I surely wished I had taken the time to keep the battery charged. The photo of Juni under the pillow would have been funny as heck for everyone to see.

Anyone else have a similar situation? Just when the subject matter is perfect, and still (not moving, that is), you find your camera not working!:eek::rolleyes::p

lvpets2002
01-13-2009, 03:52 PM
:) I know dont that just chap your goat when a cute pic comes along & the camera dont work or when you go get it then the baby moves.. Darn Darn I just know it would have been a cute pic..

Taz_Zoee
01-13-2009, 03:57 PM
I've had both happen. Dead batteries and I can't move to get the camera or the moment will be over. The latter has happened TONS of times!!! All the animals follow me all over the house, so if I left the room they'd follow me. :(

I can just visualize Juni snuggled in the pillow case under the pillow. LOL :D

Randi
01-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Aww, that would have been such a precious picture. I can just picture her in that pillow case. LOL! Perhaps you'll get another opportunity. :)

Fister likes to "help" me make the bed too, and at the moment I have the time for it. :D

pomtzu
01-13-2009, 04:14 PM
I lucked out with this one - Sparky snuggled in and not wanting to move so that I could make the bed! :)

Medusa
01-13-2009, 04:31 PM
I lucked out with this one - Sparky snuggled in and not wanting to move so that I could make the bed! :)

No way that I'd ever move that fuzz nugget! :love:

lvpets2002
01-13-2009, 04:33 PM
:love: Heck my babies get me awake & up in the mornings just so they can go back to bed..:D

shepgirl
01-13-2009, 04:37 PM
Here I am feeling sorry for Sasvermont because her batteries were dead and then I open the post from Pomtzu. I'm laughing so much I can't stop. Had to run to my bedroom to make sure it wasn't my bed her dog was in. Pomtzu you have the same sheets as I do, same colour everything the same, except I don't have a tiny dog peeking out. Nice sheets aren't they...he he.

catmandu
01-13-2009, 04:43 PM
THATS FUNNY AS I HAD ONE JUST THE OTHER DAY WHEN MOQUELITO MY LITTLE ORANGE LION WAS SLEEPING SO SOUNDLY IN A LICKS HAMBURGER BAG!!
THEN HE SAW HIS SPARRING PARTNER TUNSTER PANTHER AND THAT PHOTO OP WAS GONE FURREVER!!
BUT THERE WILL BE MORE, WHEN THE PHOTOS JUST FALL IN YOUR LAP, LIKE MANNA FROM HEAVEN!!!:love::love::love:

pomtzu
01-13-2009, 05:15 PM
here i am feeling sorry for sasvermont because her batteries were dead and then i open the post from pomtzu. I'm laughing so much i can't stop. Had to run to my bedroom to make sure it wasn't my bed her dog was in. Pomtzu you have the same sheets as i do, same colour everything the same, except i don't have a tiny dog peeking out. Nice sheets aren't they...he he.

Nope - he's here - and just waiting for me to pull the spread back so he can get tucked in for the night. He's a real snuggler! And a spoiled brat! :love:

Vermontcat
01-14-2009, 10:35 AM
Sas, did you charge your battery yet?
I hope you did so we can see some new photos of your cute kitties trying to keep warm in your bed.
I can just picture Juni snuggling in the pillow case.
It's a good thing you didn't try to lay down in bed and put your head on her.
That would have surprised her!

Izzy loves to snuggle under the covers, she & Milly get to sleep with my daughter on weekends and vacations.
Izzy also likes to cuddle on the couch with my daughter under her fleece horse blanket.
Milly will plop on top of you and bop you on the nose to get your attention so she's not as much fun to sleep with because she keeps waking you up.

That photo of Sparky is cute!
I'm glad somebody had their camera ready for a cute photo.
I always have a spare camera battery in the charger ready to go in case my other one dies.

sasvermont
01-15-2009, 10:07 AM
I have to run off to work.

Enjoy

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9df34b3127ccec64b8051e50500000040O00IZuWzNo3bsQ e3nwI/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D720/ry%3D480/