PDA

View Full Version : Penelope

GILL
01-13-2009, 08:44 AM
Penny is the latest member of the CREW. I think that she is about a year old.
A beautiful 17 year old Torti started Penny' s journey. Abigail (Abby) was in a shelter in California. A call went out for someone too take her. I accepted. There are lot of people that went too work to get Abby too the east coast. Unfortinaly just before she was too make the move she became sick and we lost her, but because of Abby Penny showed up on the radar and was on the short red list. Since we had every thing in place for the transport Penny filled in for Abby. After a 12.5 hour flight with lay over’s. Penny made it to Pennsylvania. Brought in by a dear friend of mine who was at a hobby show in Ontario Ca. A show that I normally attend. My friend only lives 2.5 hours from me. I did give him a couple of hours to sleep before waking him too pick up Penny. So after getting in a carrier in California at 1:30 pm Sunday she had a nice meal and water in Pennsylvania, Around noon on Monday, she arrived in New Jersey Monday at 8:00 pm.
This little girl is a purr machine and lover. She loves cuddles and will come went you call her. She is very out going and has already meet the whole CREW.
So please welcome PENELOPE ( PENNY )

columbine
01-13-2009, 09:01 AM
Hello, Lucky Penny! You're ready to weave a tapestry of love in your new furrever home! You sure are one gorgeous kitty girl.

Love, Columbine

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-13-2009, 09:04 AM
Awwww what a cutiepie!!:love:

Taz_Zoee
01-13-2009, 09:15 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Penelope!! You have definitely landed in a wonderful home. :D

catmandu
01-13-2009, 09:32 AM
OH MY GOODNESS WHAT A GORGEOUS CAT YOU ARE PENNY, A GORGEOUS BLEND OF TORTIE COLORS!!:love::love:
OUR LORD MUST HAVE HAD HIS PAINTBRUSH OUT WHEN YOU WERE BORN!!:love::love:
AND TO BE ADOPTED BY SUCH A WONDERFUL CAT PURRRSON, THATS LIKE HITTING THE CAT LOTTERY!!!
CONGRATULATIONS PURRFECT PENNY, AND WE HOPE THAT WE SEE A LOT MORE OF YOU AS YOU ADJUST TO YOUR NEW HAPPY LIFE AS A FURREVER CAT!!!:love::love::love:

jennielynn1970
01-13-2009, 11:42 AM
Hello beautiful girl! Hope we get to see more pics of you soon!

lvpets2002
01-13-2009, 12:04 PM
:love::eek: WoW all the way from the west coast to east coast.. That is so so Great John & Family.. She is a Doll & so Adorable.. Welcome Penelope to Pet Talk & to Your New Furrever Home..

Pinot's Mom
01-13-2009, 12:07 PM
Wow! Such a travelling kitty! ...and gorgeous to boot!

Well, welcome - I'm sure you'll love your new home! :love:

moosmom
01-13-2009, 12:39 PM
Penny, you've got the best home in the whole wide world!!!

Medusa
01-13-2009, 02:39 PM
She's a beauty!

phesina
01-13-2009, 06:55 PM
Beautiful Penny... WELCOME HOME!!!!!!

cassiesmom
01-13-2009, 07:40 PM
I agree with Columbine -- Hello, lucky Penny! And aren't I the lucky one to see your sweet tortie face again today. Welcome to PT, precious girl. I'm so glad your travels went successfully with all the challenging winter weather.

Emeraldgreen
01-13-2009, 09:15 PM
What a stunning Tortie she is!! Welcome beautiful Penelope.
Thank you for taking in another cat in need. :)

krazyaboutkatz
01-14-2009, 01:13 AM
Welcome to PT Penelope. You sure are a gorgeous girl.:)

GILL
01-14-2009, 08:42 AM
This girl has a load of "TORTITUDE" She has already taken her lace in the house. Came home last night, she was on the bed with Bart, Mits, Princess, Sweety, and Peak. This morning she did not want me too leave the bed room. She kept blocking my way out the door. This after much loving as I was trying to get dressed.
This all goes on too the tune of PURRRRRRRRRRR.

Anikaca77
01-14-2009, 02:59 PM
Welcome Penelope! I hope Pretty Girl is being nice to you. Take care, John send me an e-mail sometime and let me know how she is doing I misplaced your e-mail address.

Thanks,
Melissa

momcat
01-14-2009, 07:28 PM
Hi there beautiful Penelope! Welcome to Pet Talk! You sure are one lucky kitty finding such a wonderful furever home where you will be loved and cared for more than you ever dreamed possible. Please come see us again soon?

Sending you lots of "welcome" scritchies and lovies :love: :love: :love: :love:

GILL
01-15-2009, 09:20 AM
My friend took this picture at his house the day he and Penny arrived from California. She has already become the secound story cat. Likes too stay on the bed with the rest of the CREW.
I cropped the picture for a close-up of this purr machine.

lvpets2002
01-15-2009, 09:22 AM
:love: She is so Adorable.. I also read that you all are keeping Pretty Girl.. Any updates & pics of her??

GILL
01-15-2009, 09:33 AM
YUP! Pretty Girl ( name changed to Precious ) Has become our down stairs lap cat and purr machine. She will come when called then snuggle on your lap or chest. The baby will not move untill you move her. If you are watching TV she will stay with you in a low purr untill you get up. I will be taking more pic's this week end.

lvpets2002
01-15-2009, 09:44 AM
:love: Well Hello Precious.. Your so Adorable too.. Gentle belly purr rubs for you all..