PDA

View Full Version : My RB Puddy

Medusa
01-12-2009, 01:53 PM
One of my son's Christmas gifts to me is a calendar w/a pic of each of my Fur Posse on consecutive months. The cover has a pic of my heart kitty Puddy and when I removed the wrapping, I cried. Hard. I really miss my little calico queen. January's pic is when she was doing well and she was fluffy and feisty, the Pudilator. December's pic is when she had developed anemia and dementia and was oh so sick w/CRF. When I compared the pix, only then did I realize just how sick she was before she made her trip to the Bridge, my poor little girl. Tell me if you agree.

moosmom
01-12-2009, 01:58 PM
I am SO sorry to hear about Puddy's passing. The was a beautiful soul.

RIP beautiful girl.

((((((HUGS))))))) and :love::love::love:

Donna and fur crew

jazzcat
01-12-2009, 02:03 PM
I do see the difference. It's so hard to see when you're so close, I know.

What a wonderful gift your son gave you. How sweet and thoughtful of him. I would have cried too.

Barbara
01-12-2009, 02:14 PM
It's a big difference- her face had changed so much. :(

catmandu
01-12-2009, 02:32 PM
Her face definitly has narrowed and its clear that age has caught up with her. I noticed the same thing Michael when I saw how much weight that he has lost due to bad teeth, and even when I blend his food, he still doesnt eat as he used to.
But the one thing that hasnt changed in those photos is the happiness :)and love :love: in Dear Puddys face, as she knows that her Meeowmie loves her and will always do the right thing for her Fur Companion.:love::love:
Now as an Animal Army Angel touring Fiji, she wants you to know that she will always be Your Cat :love: and will be there for you when you meet gain.
One Fine Day.:):):)

Medusa
01-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Her face definitly has narrowed

Yes, when she was healthy, her fur was so fluffy around her face. It looked as though she had an Elizabethan collar on. When she became really sick, though, it's as though she was deflated. Thanx for the kind words, Gary. I know she's at peace. It's my heart that just doesn't want to rest.

Medusa
01-12-2009, 02:39 PM
I do see the difference. It's so hard to see when your so close, I know.

What a wonderful gift your son gave you. How sweet and thoughtful of him. I would have cried too.

Thanx. He's a good boy. And I love the pic of your kitty w/the hat covering its eyes. So adorable!

Medusa
01-12-2009, 02:42 PM
This first pic of Pidge really made me laugh! It was taken after I had to have her shaved. My son wrote the caption. :p To be fair to Pidge, though, I've included a pic of her after her fur started to grow back and sitting next to her man, Boo. She's always had wild hair, as you can see. I've included a few other pix from the calendar as well: Yodie, Coco Puff (note the tip of his little tongue sticking out) and Creamsicle. Sorry about the thumbnails. For some reason, it won't let me upload some of my favorites so I'm not even going to attempt Photobucket right now. Note my son's captions. :p

orangemm
01-12-2009, 02:46 PM
It is hard to lose our beloved friends, harder than most people could imagine. What a loving thing for your son to do. Somebody brought him up right!;)

I know you will treasure this for a long time...........

Emeraldgreen
01-12-2009, 02:59 PM
What a wonderful christmas present to give you. So personal and purrfect! The difference between the two pics of Puddy is really evident I think. You can see it in her eyes even. :( I bet it was tough to see her photo on the cover and can imagine that it stirred up all those feelings of loss that never really go away. She would not want you to be sad though.

I love the pics of the rest of the posse and the funny captions as well. What a great idea! :)

Medusa
01-12-2009, 03:05 PM
And my Pidgelet is almost 19 and Boo is now 18. They look pretty darned good for senior kitties, eh?

pomtzu
01-12-2009, 03:24 PM
The calendar was a wonderful gift - something I'm sure you'll treasure forever! And even tho I can see the difference in the pics - Puddy was still a beauty! And it's quite a testament to you that your kids are living to such a ripe old age! :)
The other pics of the Fur Posse are great too - and I love the captions! :love: But see here girl - no laughing at "my Pidge". :p

Medusa
01-12-2009, 03:31 PM
The calendar was a wonderful gift - something I'm sure you'll treasure forever! And even tho I can see the difference in the pics - Puddy was still a beauty! And it's quite a testament to you that your kids are living to such a ripe old age! :)
The other pics of the Fur Posse are great too - and I love the captions! :love: But see here girl - no laughing at "my Pidge". :p

I wish I could post the other pic that he took of Pidge but I guess it's too large. Specs' wouldn't upload either.

jennielynn1970
01-12-2009, 04:56 PM
Those pictures are so sweet, and I love captions, lol. Your son has a good sense of humor, lol.

I love your dilute tortie!

momtomany
01-12-2009, 05:08 PM
What a wonderful gift you son gave you and I love your son's captions. Just remember your Puddy was so well loved by you and happily in peace right now. Treasure and see the good. Your Creamsicle looks so much like my rainbow bridge, Brody :(

phesina
01-12-2009, 05:48 PM
What a wonderful Christmas gift from your son! And how touching the comparison of Puddy's January and December photos.

I would have been crying my eyes out! I've got a bit of LES just reading about the gift and looking at the pictures.

cassiesmom
01-13-2009, 07:58 PM
What a wonderful, thoughtful gift!

Craftlady
01-13-2009, 08:53 PM
What a wonderful gift your son gave you this Christmas.

krazyaboutkatz
01-14-2009, 01:08 AM
What a wonderful and thoughtful gift.:) I do see a difference in Puddy.:( Just remember that she's now painfree and able to run and play up at Rainbow Bridge. You'll meet again some day.

Anikaca77
01-14-2009, 03:06 PM
That was a great gift from your son.