PDA

View Full Version : "24" thread!

RICHARD
01-11-2009, 11:12 PM
OH boy!!

I have waited for a while for the new season!

What would Jack Bauer do?:D

The gal who plays Bauer's FBI contact is really cute and must be tiny- KS is a munchkin in real life.

Janene Garafalo is one of my least favorite actors. Ugh, when I first saw her I was hoping it was someone else!

Why does Hollywood make the "presidents" act like total fools?:rolleyes:

Bengalz
01-12-2009, 08:49 AM
What is it with Tony Almeda:confused: How many lives has he had ??? Must be a cat :D ... and a very disturbed one at that:eek:

It wasn't until yesterday that I realized Jack Bauer has really funny shaped ears :D

RICHARD
01-12-2009, 10:55 AM
What is it with Tony Almeda:confused: How many lives has he had ??? Must be a cat :D ... and a very disturbed one at that:eek:

It wasn't until yesterday that I realized Jack Bauer has really funny shaped ears :D

A bad cat? LOL, it seems all those government jobs that involve terrorism make you go nuts?:eek::rolleyes: He got punched out in the first few hours.....we'll have to wait and see what happens next!

Why do I seem to remember that Donald Sutherland has the same ears maybe?

Kona & Oreo's mom
01-12-2009, 11:50 AM
I love this series too, and I'm so excited that the new season has started! I can't wait to learn more tonight.

I must admit that I don't remember how Tony "died"--but it must've been bad for him to become a bad person now. That is, unless there is some twist that we don't know about yet. You can always count on this show for suspense!

RICHARD
02-02-2009, 11:10 PM
Why does Janeane Garafalo make me wince everytime I see her on screen.

Is it her 'acting' or inability to act?:D

blue
02-02-2009, 11:13 PM
ITs still on the air?

I have season 4 on DVDs still in the shrink wrapping.

RICHARD
02-02-2009, 11:37 PM
Yes, we are about 6 episodes into season 5?

blue
02-02-2009, 11:56 PM
Probably more like season 7.

RICHARD
02-03-2009, 03:02 PM
Probably more like season 7.

What do I know!:eek::o

RICHARD
02-11-2009, 10:52 PM
I just bought Season three on DVD. It was on sale at Target!

I am going back for season 1-I have 2 already and going to 24 myself into oblivion one weekend!:D