PDA

View Full Version : New edition

GILL
01-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Well here we go again. Our newest baby will be coming from California this Sunday and will arive on Monday. I'll pick her up from my friends in Lancaster Pa. Monday afternoon.
I am sorry too say that the girl that was to come was extremly sick and had stopped eating, so we had too let her go. Rest easy dear Abby.
But since every thing was ready for the trip Penelope was pulled from the red list.
And Donna you may have too talk too Lucy about Pretty Girl (PG). She is such a lover and lap cat.

jenluckenbach
01-09-2009, 03:01 PM
She's a very beautiflu tortie! (um, but I thought there was no more room at the inn?!!? :rolleyes: )

GILL
01-09-2009, 03:29 PM
We thought so too. But I ABBY was 17 and I just coould not let her spend her last time in a shelter. So when she passed every thing was set for the trip. I had Penny pulled off the list. I am still a sucker for green eyes. I do expect trouble as my frist wifes name was penny. Adding it up a torti with green eyes, my frist wifes name, O_boy look out.

catmandu
01-09-2009, 04:11 PM
MY DEAR MOTHER ALWAYS SAID THAT IF YOU DO SOMETHING FOR A HUMANE REASON, THATS ITS RIGHT AND THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS DOING THE RIGHT THING IN THE EYES OF OUR ALL MIGHTY LORD GOD ABOVE.:love::love:
BLESS YOU FOR HELPING PENNY, SHE LOOKS LIKE ONE TERRIFIC TORTIE!!
WE CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE HER IN HER FURREVER HOME!!:love::love:

CultureJunky
01-09-2009, 04:17 PM
What a beautie, gorgeous eyes, really spellbinding and they really pull you in. I want my own naughty tortie in the future ;)

cassiesmom
01-09-2009, 04:18 PM
What a gorgeous kitty! Welcome, kitty!

Medusa
01-10-2009, 07:31 AM
She's a beauty! And at her age, she deserves some comfort. Thank you for making room at the inn. :love:

jenluckenbach
01-10-2009, 11:29 AM
The trip from your place to Lancaster PA wouldn't (by chance) take you in the vicinity of Allentown PA?? I thought maybe a stop over at Luckenbach cat manor on your way down might be in order? ;)