PDA

View Full Version : Dasher Today

dukedogsmom
01-08-2009, 09:29 PM
I took him to the vet to get the stitches out of his ear. He's now cone free after two weeks! He was so clumsy with that thing. Never comprehended the amount of space it took to clear a doorway or any other area. While my brother was visiting, he was calling Dasher the Cone of Destruction. So, for two weeks he ran into everything, many times at full speed. He's acting years younger! That bad tooth must have really affected him. I thought he was happy before but now he's downright crazy happy. Here's three pics of him today. As a reward for getting out the stitches, I took him to the dog park. We had it all to ourselves and it was so peaceful. The weather was perfect! The sky a beautiful blue, the air crisp. We stayed there about 40 minutes. I threw the ball for him and let him run around and act crazy. I can't tell you how many times he rolled since he's been unable to do it for two weeks. In the first pic, you can see evidence by all the grass on him. My favorite is the third one. I just think it's so sweet. Those of you that know my chair stories will get a kick out of the last two :D I'll have to include them in my book.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/010809_1.jpg
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/010809_2.jpg
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/010809_3.jpg

chocolatepuppy
01-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Good to hear Dasher's feeling better! What a handsome boy!:love:

Daisy and Delilah
01-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Awwwww......you get younger every day, Dasher!! You are the most handsome boy. It's great you get to go back to your normal self without the cone. Great pics!!:)

cassiesmom
01-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Dear Dasher, I just love you! You are such a handsome, happy fellow and a joy to your mom. Here is a big (((HUG))) for you .

:love:
Elyse

Muddy4paws
01-08-2009, 11:27 PM
awww Dasher you really so gorgeous, You've always reminded me of my RB Meg with those eyes. Such a faithful loyal look.

Karen
01-09-2009, 12:03 AM
What a shiny, handsome HAPPY boy he is today! Congrats, Dasher - you landed in the right place, didn't you, boy?

beeniesmom
01-09-2009, 06:26 AM
Hi DASHER!
Glad you got to take that cone off. I bet you feel so much better!

Bengalz
01-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Aww Dasher thinks he's a lap dog :D One problem! Mom's lap is busy taking gorgeous pictures of her beautiful boy ;) what's up with that :confused:

Good to see you Dasher and I hope you're feeling better sweetie:love:

caseysmom
01-09-2009, 09:37 AM
I didn't realize our handsome dasher was a bit under the weather, I am glad he is better. Give him a big smooch from me.

K9karen
01-10-2009, 11:12 PM
You know I :love: you Dasher! Yay that you're feeling happy and healthy! Lord knows you deserve it! Make sure mom gives you plenty of hugs and kisses from me!

pitc9
01-13-2009, 09:36 AM
Yeahhhh Dasher!
Glad you're feeling better big guy!
Great pictures of him Val!!

CountryWolf07
01-13-2009, 12:31 PM
I just love Dasher! :) I guess I am growing very fond of Labradors, especially Black Labs.. (because of Dozer, Mike's dog!) They are just so wonderful and loving. :love:

luvofallhorses
01-13-2009, 07:17 PM
Dasher is such a handsome fellow! :love: