PDA

View Full Version : Not Another Chair?! Pic

dukedogsmom
01-08-2009, 09:04 PM
LOL! No, not a chair this time, but a couch :D However, since this was at the edge of someone's yard, I figured I needed their permission for a pic. Plus, I didn't have my tripod with me. Even if I had, I would have had to be in their yard to do it. So, I knocked on the door. A guy around 18 or so answered. He reminded me of a chubby Harry Potter. I told him I had a strange request. That I was a photographer and I did photos with chairs. Would he mind taking my pic. He probably thought I was a complete nut case but he did it! And I'm wearing my Nothin' Butt Duke shirt, to boot. So, here I am on the couch, minus the cushions. Maybe I will make that book after all.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/010509_1.jpg

Cincy'sMom
01-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Yeah, you definately need to do a book.

I think the second phase or sequal, should be to expland beyond Florida...go on a road trip and find chairs on the side of the road in all 50 states!!

chocolatepuppy
01-08-2009, 09:40 PM
Oh my gosh Val, you're chair, er, couch, crazy! :p Every time I see a chair out for the trash, I think of you!:D

pitc9
01-13-2009, 10:03 AM
LOL!
You're too funny Val!!

:D

lvpets2002
01-13-2009, 10:09 AM
:) I second that thought.. You need to do a book.. Heck I for sure would buy it.. Your such a goof Val.. But you make us smile & laugh every time..:D

shais_mom
01-13-2009, 11:18 AM
I know where there's a toilet in a ditch - been there a couple years they just keep mowing around it. But it will have to wait until the snow melts! ;)

Karen
01-13-2009, 11:45 AM
I watch the sides of the road all the time - no random chairs! Maybe it's a Florida thing? I'm usually looking for animals, of course, but I would NOTICE if there was a big ol' chair sitting there!

What fun, though, Val - thanks for sharing your adventures with us! :)

lvpets2002
01-13-2009, 12:06 PM
:p Now there ya go Val.. That would make a great pic of you sitting on a toilet in the ditch.. Could make that the center fold issue.. :D:D I cant wait for the book..
I know where there's a toilet in a ditch - been there a couple years they just keep mowing around it. But it will have to wait until the snow melts! ;)

catnapper
01-13-2009, 04:57 PM
lol!!! So next time a customer gives me heck about us not removing their cruddy old furniture, I'll call you to get a photo of it before the garbage man takes it ;)