PDA

View Full Version : Why it takes me so long....

catnapper
01-08-2009, 06:28 PM
I brush Callie's head, ears, and "pits" every night. She hates having her tail brushed so I do it once a week. It takes me forever getting one fluffy tail brushed. The video shows why it takes me so long to get her tail properly groomed.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Videos/th_GroomingDay.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Videos/?action=view&current=GroomingDay.flv)

She's typically not as energetic as the video shows -- its been very cold here and I've been cutting her walks short. I guess she used the grooming as a way to expel some energy.

BUT, she is just like that every day when I make the bed. Making the bed is an interesting challenege when she's around. :p

tikeyas_mom
01-08-2009, 07:22 PM
LOL that was soo funny!

Freedom
01-08-2009, 07:31 PM
It takes me forever getting one fluffy tail brushed.

AND, looks like you enjoy EVERY MINUTE of it! :D

FurkidsMom
01-08-2009, 08:02 PM
That's a riot. Good thing you have a sense of humor about it. She's obviously enjoying herself!

dukedogsmom
01-08-2009, 09:23 PM
That is so cute! She's just loving that playing. I think you were egging her on just a little, don't you? :D

K9karen
01-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Way too adorable!

catnapper
01-11-2009, 06:51 PM
That is so cute! She's just loving that playing. I think you were egging her on just a little, don't you? :D

Moi? I think you're seeing things ;)

I can't tell you just how much I love this little dog. She's not what I would have "picked" if I could have chosen a dog out of a lineup. I am a lover of Heinz-57's with short hair and large bodies. Never would I have dreamt I would end up with a "designer dog" that needs constant attention to keep from looking like Benji (I know I've been a bad mommy when starngers tell me she looks like Benji on our walks :o)

lizbud
01-11-2009, 06:59 PM
The video is so cute.:) My Maggie dances around like that, but only on
the floor. She thinks it's all a game too.:)

CountryWolf07
01-11-2009, 09:46 PM
Hehehe :)

Who does that remind me of?! HANK! He LOVES to bounce all over on my parents' big bed when he's in his playful mood.

krazyaboutkatz
01-12-2009, 12:57 AM
She sure is cute.:) I wish I had that kind of energy.:)