PDA

View Full Version : This is not a good start for me...

Husky_mom
01-07-2009, 04:03 PM
first I lost a fid (feathered kid), Jack, I woke up to him gone... :(

this was also 2-3 days before new yearīs eve... Myles went MIA... Iīve looked like crazy and no signs of him whatsoever.... itīs rather nearly almost non possible that he got hit by a car as where we live itīs not busy at all.. and he had lived out "there" for all his life until he got to me... so Iīm not sure what happened....

I was so upset.... and then this year...monday to be exact... Cyrus went MIA too..

now really I donīt have a clue.... Myles would wander off... and come back... but Cyrus would NEVER EVER leave the property....

my wild guess is they went following a lady cat... I sure hope it was that and that they DO find their way back...

I really donīt wanna guess anything else as itīs sad enough as it is....

I was intenting on getting them neutered for the above reason.. but was holding it off until almost spring when almost free neutering is offered for strays... now I know I shouldnīt have....

please keep them in your thoughts... hoping they come back... and if they donīt that at least they found another home thatīll care for them .... but hoping more they come back to me...

Queeq has been crying, howling.... I know she misses her playing buddies... they all used to play chase and hang out together...

catmandu
01-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Our Animal Rescue Search and Rescue Squads :):)are on the job, and are using all thier tricks to bet Myles, Cyrus and your feathered friend home.
Theres nothing worse than not knowing, imagining the worst.
We are praying :love::love: that they are home safe very soon.:love::love::love:

Cinder & Smoke
01-07-2009, 04:15 PM
HI God ~

Yupp, it's us Prayer Pups onna KAT-line again ...
Kan You send out da Houndies fur a KAT-search?

Two Kitties missin down here onna ole Durt Ball ...
Cyrus and Myles both took an UN-authorized Hike -
an furgot to wander back home! :(

See iffin You can spot 'em frum da Bridge, and then send their
fuzzie lil butts rite HOME.

THANKS, God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups

Randi
01-07-2009, 04:18 PM
I'm so sorry Cyrus and Myles have gone missing, but at least it's not cold there, is it? Cyrus probably went searching for his buddy.

Hope they're safe and will return home soon.

(((hugs)))

Husky_mom
01-07-2009, 04:31 PM
itīs been cold... not THAT cold but still... here they had a dog house to get in with blankies and carpet... food and water.... nothign to worry about...

thatīs why my guess of the lady cat... what would make they wander off if they had almost everything here... (everything except lady cats...:rolleyes:)

RICHARD
01-07-2009, 04:34 PM
Typical males?

Don't get down. Sending you prayers and best wishes.....

DONE!

pomtzu
01-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Here's hoping that Myles and Cyrus are just feeling their oats and are just out cattin' around, and will come home soon.
And tell Queeg not to cry - she's making me sad too!!! :(

Moesha
01-07-2009, 04:45 PM
I saw your "Dear You" post and have been so concerned about what happened. I feared the two furries that were missing would be the kitties because the dogs wouldn't have gone missing without your knowledge. I sure hope they return to you soon! I'm also very sorry to read about Jack. We've missed having you around here, but this sure isn't the news we wanted to be reading about on your return. *hugs*

Freedom
01-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Around here, for some reason, female ferals have been going into heat in January for the last 2 years. (global warming? whatever) It is really tough for those of us doing TNRM, as it means an extra litter of kittens each season!

Wou are that much further south, if it is happening here, well, it could very well be that the boys went following a lady friend.

Myles, Cyrus, get your furry butts back home quickly!

Husky_mom
01-07-2009, 04:59 PM
thank you all... this surely werenīt the news I wanted to share... but I knew Iīd find comfort in you guys... never had male cats before... naughty lil boys... every day I go look around and no sign... almost 10 days since Myles first took off....

well... Myles took off firstly because we wer goint to the V*E*T for a second round or dewormer... and he slipped my hands and ran (he doesnīt liked being held)... after that Iīm not sure what went on his mind...

Cyrus... just took off... I came one day and he wanīt there to greet, he alwasy walked and sit next to the car door so when you opened it was he who you saw first... that day he was not... so I thought weird, he mustīve been snoozing.. but no... nowhere to be found....

letīs hope they figure out they way back... thanks for your support and good vibes

catfamily
01-07-2009, 07:48 PM
can you send pictures to the close vets around your town/city and shelters/or anywhere where they may have been dropped off by someone who (thought)they were strays...i know it sounds impossible but believe me...it isn't.
i would send pictures out as quick as possible to every shelter and vet in the cities and towns near or around you.

lets just hope they return on their own...i'm so sorry and sending out some prayers for their safe return.

Are they fixed?

rg_girlca
01-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Oh how I hate hearing of cats MIA. Prayers and positive thoughts on the way, that Myles & Cyrus come back home safe and sound very soon.

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} for the worried meowmie.

krazyaboutkatz
01-08-2009, 12:03 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( Hopefully they'll both find their way back to your home and I also hope that they won't get into any cat fights over a female cat in heat either. I'll keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-08-2009, 04:26 AM
OOPS..... so sorry to hear about your missing cats...:(

ps. What does MIA mean exactly?

Husky_mom
01-08-2009, 11:39 AM
MIA: Missing In Action....

thank you for the good vibes... unfortunately... in my country thereīs not much of a pet culture...even less for cats... if they are stray they stay stray.. unless a good hearted person adopts them and keeps them... but itīs like nearly impossible for a person to "rescue" a lost cat for someone...

with Myles it would be tougher as he doesnīt likes being hold... he only allowed me to pet him when he wanted, but no one else.. not even get close, heīll ran.... so I doubt he can be caught by someone...

Cyrus is another story... heīll come to you and let you pamper him... heīs like a dog in a cat body, if you call heīll come... the bad part is he might get too comfy with who traps him and that they may fall in love with him (not hard at all) and decides to keep him....

placing posters is practically useless as I said before the pet culture here is sooooo different, almost non existant.... no one cares for a missing pet, except for the owner... so sad....

Anikaca77
01-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Prays that these 2 comes back safe and sound. I'm so sorry. I always worry about one of my guys getting out with 8 it's sometimes hard but we like to make sure they get back from the door and I just hope that with us telling them that over and over again that they won't ever try to run out the door but you never know.

Take care and prays are coming that they stay safe,
Melissa

Grace
02-01-2009, 07:28 PM
Did either of these two make it home?

Catty1
02-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Gosh, I was just reading one of Isabel's posts and thought the same thing.

I hope those kitties are okay!:love:

Medusa
02-02-2009, 06:45 AM
I somehow completely missed this thread. I'm really sorry. Is there any news, good news, I hope? :love:

Husky_mom
02-03-2009, 12:10 PM
as for any update.. there are non.. thay havenīt come back nor I have seen them around.... right now I really hope they have another place were they care for them... I havenīt given up but itīs been a month so obviously my hopes of them returning have slimmed....

I have teh PT cat calendar to see them everyday... I have it by my bedside table and see them first thing in the morning... I miss them.. so wherever they are I hope they are being taken care of...

lvpets2002
02-03-2009, 12:15 PM
:( On No So Sad to read this.. Yes boys will be boys.. They prob have followed a female somewhere.. I will say Prayers for their Safe return.. Huggss && keep us updated..