PDA

View Full Version : Fister... a smart boy!

Randi
01-07-2009, 01:12 PM
Once or twice a year, I have fried liver with soft onions and cream sauce. Today was the day. I sliced the onions half an hour before I even took the liver out of the fridge - and there was Fister! He simply knows that every time I cut onions, I am about to take either raw liver or fish out of the fridge. And of course he got a few slices. :p I should have videoed him, it was so funny to see and hear him - as active as a kitten. LOL!

So, if your cat won't eat, try raw liver or raw white fish!

slick
01-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Fister, you smarty pants!!! Isn't it amazing how those little noses know....

{{hugs}} and kisses from Auntie Slick

Edwina's Secretary
01-07-2009, 03:12 PM
But then what am I to do with the rest of the liver??:eek::eek:!!;);)

catmandu
01-07-2009, 04:09 PM
Its amazing how tuned in our Cats :love::love:are.when Aunt Janice comes in with Meals on Wheels they all know:):), and now the Ladies from Animal Welfare are getting a Big Welcome as the Found Cats all know that they are bringing great Canned Cat Food Deals over.:cool::cool:
And Hnadsome John Hancock says he will finish off that liver, My Balinese LOVES Liver!!!:love::love:

jennielynn1970
01-07-2009, 09:54 PM
My guys love when I make liver. I know I shouldn't admit that I love liver, but I do. It's a guilty pleasure cause it's soooo not healthy for me. A big plate of nice, tender liver, and a whole fried vidalia onion. YUMMMMMMMM.... now there is a treat!!!