PDA

View Full Version : Oh, great!

davidpizzica
01-07-2009, 10:52 AM
It looks like I'll have to wait a little longer for my dentures to be done. The dentist called today and told me one of the impressions didn't come out right. So now I have to go in next wednesday and have the impression redone. Oh well, more soft foods!

jennielynn1970
01-07-2009, 12:22 PM
My mom can relate to what you're going through. She's has a bunch of her back teeth on the bottom pulled because they were just too bad to do more root canals and stuff on, so they're putting in a partial plate or something like that. She's been on soft foods and stuff like that for over 2 months now. She just went in for a fitting, but they need to do more work. She's sooooo NOT happy!!!

lvpets2002
01-07-2009, 12:30 PM
:) Oh I am so sorry David.. When I had surgery (torie) done on all of gums = I had to eat soft food for like 3 months.. I tell you what = I discoverd a lot of ways to spice up mashed potatos..:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Oh no, I hate it when the dentist has to take an impression.... ! I always feel like throwing up :(

Good luch next time!!

Daisy and Delilah
01-07-2009, 12:50 PM
Oh no, David!!! This is a new year. All of our troubles are supposed to have gone out with 2008. Keep the faith. Things have to get better in 2009.:)

smokey the elder
01-08-2009, 08:45 AM
Beans are your friend.;) I hope this gets sorted soon.

carole
01-08-2009, 06:56 PM
sorry to hear this bro, i hope it does not take too long before you can dazzle us with your new smile, fingers and all paws crossed here.:)

davidpizzica
01-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Sis, why is it that the both of us can't stay away from dentists?? I'm hopeful that they'll get it right this time. I'm starting to forget what it's like to chew food! Thank you, Ash and company for the paw crossings. Marigold has her paws crossed, too!

carole
01-09-2009, 06:07 PM
Yes David they are not my favourite people to be visiting now or ever, i sure hope they get it right this time, poor you, you will so enjoy chewing your first meal, what's it gonna be? a nice hamburger or something crunchy.?:)

davidpizzica
01-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Aw, Sis! You're making me hungry. I haven't had a McDonald's big mac in a long time! I think I'll have one of those. Do you have McDonald's in New Zealand?

carole
01-09-2009, 06:52 PM
we sure do , i love the chicken wraps, without mayo,we have burger king too, love their low fat chicken burgers again without mayo, i am a real chicken girl. ah yes does tempt one doesn't it?:)