PDA

View Full Version : Retsina

Vio&Juni
09-18-2002, 03:30 AM
Retsina, beautiful girl, you are a real French - elegant, proud and friendly:)
Congrats for this big day:D I am sure your friend Blacky will be really happy and proud for his sweet friend;) We hope to see him the COTD soon. Sure your humans nominated him too:) They sound like perfect human friends.;) Keep them happy;)

Miss Meow
09-18-2002, 05:50 AM
Ah Retsina, I vaguely remember the night I sampled the drink after which you are named. You are far sweeter than the drink I must say - retsina is an acquired taste, while you are immediately beautiful. Have a lovely day beautiful.

Bari_d
09-18-2002, 08:17 AM
Oh, you are a lovely way to begin the morning...your beautiful face, your elegant, graceful pose...a purrrrfect picture, sweet girl! We hope you and your friend, Blacky, have a special day celebrating your honor as today's Cat of the Day around the world!! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Cataholic
09-18-2002, 08:40 AM
Ah, Retsina, you stand so proud and regal, and amongst good friends, it seems. May you enjoy your very special day as our COTD, and you and Blacky take a must deserved rest from all the attention and excitement! What a beauty you are!:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-18-2002, 08:55 AM
Retsina, what a beauty you are! I love the color of your eyes, such a pale green. Have a great day with your friend Blacky. I'm so happy you found a forever home, and that your best friend, Blacky, was there too.

Hope you get special treats and scritchies today in honor of being COTD! :)

missprissy
09-18-2002, 09:23 AM
Oo La La! Retsina you are quite beautiful :eek: Love that beautiful picture of you exposing all your elegant beauty - such pretty green eyes too. Congrats for being Our Kitty Cat of the Day!:)

catmandu
09-18-2002, 09:35 AM
What an aristocratic cat.She has tne air of being a very proud,noble and queenly cat.Quelle une bonn,certainment.Elle est tres elegant et jolie!!:D :cool: Catmandu et l hotel des chats perdus

Kirsten
09-18-2002, 10:01 AM
Retsina, tu est trés jolie! (Sorry, my French is lousy) LOL

Kirsten

Miss Moppet
09-18-2002, 10:51 AM
retsina looks like what i expected to see after they drilled through the secret door in the great pyramid - so regal, la reine retsina, copine de cleopatra! is blacky her marc anthony?

lovemymaltese
09-18-2002, 11:34 AM
Hello beautiful Petsina, you look so proud. Congratulations on your big day!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-18-2002, 12:10 PM
Retsina
What a lovely girl you are! I was so happy to see your wonderful picture this morning and read about you. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.:)

jackiesdaisy1935
09-18-2002, 12:31 PM
Retsina, what a love you are, so beautiful. Congratulations dear, sweet, Retsina mon cherie, Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

RockyRoad
09-18-2002, 02:51 PM
Hello, Retsina, and if I had the time, I would compliment you, but I cannot. I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Cat of the Day!!:)

felinefriend
09-18-2002, 03:29 PM
Regal Retsina, with the pretty and proud pedistool pose!!! You look so content, and I think your pondering about your PlayPal Blacky! I love your gorgeous, fluffy white fur in the front, giving way to delicate markings around your back and baby face! I just love you!!! Congratulations, our Elegant Cat of the Day! Have lots of fun with Buddy Blacky!!! :D :cool:

tatsxxx11
09-18-2002, 04:08 PM
Dear Retsina, mon amie, your pose is the personification of elegance. A statuesque beauty worthy of a spot atop a pedestal at the Louvre! Congratulations to you stunning Retsina with the gorgeous green eyes! You are one spectacular Cat of the Day!:)

Lennie B.
09-18-2002, 05:28 PM
You're an elegant kitty with lovely emerald eyes! Your coat has an unusual colour pattern- do you have any Turkish Van in your background? How nice that you and your best friend Blacky found your forever home together. You're a super COTD. Congratulations! :p :) :D :cool:

Soledad
09-18-2002, 06:00 PM
What a beautiful cat! I love those eyes. You are a true stunner!

Cleocatra
09-18-2002, 07:44 PM
Tres magnifique, Retsina! What a splendiferous COTD you make! :D Congratulations to such a regal, queenly kitty!! :) I hope you had a well-deserved festive day today, with your loving family and best friend, Blacky!! Bon soir, sweetheart!! :) :)

karlyb
09-18-2002, 09:06 PM
What a pretty baby you are Retsina! I am so happy that you found a wonderful home and a special friend. A kitty kiss to you.