PDA

View Full Version : Bean bops Sunny and then bites mom! (video)

MoonandBean
01-06-2009, 08:23 PM
http://www.catster.com/video/795449/i_bite_the_hand_the_feeds_me

Laura's Babies
01-06-2009, 08:30 PM
I love that tap, tap, tap at Sunny but Sunny didn't give up and leave right away either.. You should have known what was going to happen when you put your hand in there. Bean was in a "LeaveMeAlone" mood!

krazyaboutkatz
01-06-2009, 11:56 PM
That's just Bean's way of playing with Sunny and I think that she knows it and doesn't feel threatened by it.:) Several of my cats also bite the hand that feeds them so I can relate.;)

GILL
01-07-2009, 09:44 AM
Most of ours are good. But Demitri loves to be held on his back, like a baby.
He will give kisses like crazy, then every so often a nip. Those teeth are sharp.
They are just giving love bites.

MoonandBean
01-07-2009, 09:57 AM
We call him "biterman". He has always snapped but never really clamps down. He's 8 and I've never had a bite mark from him. Sometimes he play bites and then uses his back claws and "jack rabbits me". Never good if I get my arm stuck in the jack rabbit vice :). Bean has created a verb in our home..."stop jacking me".

Taz_Zoee
01-07-2009, 10:05 AM
Hee hee. This reminds me of how Paizly and Zoee play. Just last night they were playing like this. I'll have to catch a video of it sometime.
BUT, Paizly will not play with Taggart like this. She hisses, growls and throws a fit at him when he tries to play with her.
I think I'm going to start carrying the video camera around so I can try to capture these moments.

Bean didn't look too upset to me. He looked like he was relaxed and just messing with Sunny. :D

MoonandBean
01-07-2009, 10:13 AM
Bean didn't look too upset to me. He looked like he was relaxed and just messing with Sunny. :D

Bean loves her! He just has to keep up his image. He looks for her and follows her when I take her for a walk. He puts himself in her company as often as he can. Moon, on the other hand, stays far away and it's obvious Moon doesn't like her but Bean really enjoys the play.

catmandu
01-07-2009, 11:18 AM
You can tell Bean:love::love: and Sunny :love::love:are just playing as Sunny never gets hos head close enough that Bean would really hit him hard!!!
And when they are excited they give that love nippie , to keep us on our toes!!:love::love:
It looks like Bean needs a time out, doesnt it????:):):):)

lvpets2002
01-07-2009, 12:01 PM
:):love: Awee such Loving partners..

rg_girlca
01-07-2009, 10:42 PM
AAAAAWWWWW what a cute video. :)

cassiesmom
01-08-2009, 10:05 AM
Sunny, you're so patient! And Bean, I could kind of tell that you were just having Sunny on.